Online data entry

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a total beginner in this kind of online money-making venture. there are still people who make money from data entry online but I have been reluctant to learn anything about it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I have been hearing about this l I have never done one before because to join, they do ask for fee.
I think the website may actually be a Ponzi scheme you ventured into. This should actually be a form of freelancing so they usually do not ask for money.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand data entry business works but it is not applicable here. Those ones you can get are the ones that look controversial and are demanding for payment before you can get work.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand data entry business works but it is not applicable here. Those ones you can get are the ones that look controversial and are demanding for payment before you can get work.
I always try as much as possible to avoid those kind of jobs. There was one of such that I came across on sproutgigs and I spent close to an hour because it was very confusing.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the website may actually be a Ponzi scheme you ventured into. This should actually be a form of freelancing so they usually do not ask for money.
No they are not Ponzi scheme. Data entry is legit but those that want to sell us the link might be scam

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No they are not Ponzi scheme. Data entry is legit but those that want to sell us the link might be scam
That is actually the truth. any website that tries to tell me to make payment before I'll be able to make money is a potential scam in my own perspective.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is actually the truth. any website that tries to tell me to make payment before I'll be able to make money is a potential scam in my own perspective.
The worst part of it is that they won't announce it before we start, but after we have waste our time and ready to withdraw is when we will be given the story

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.405
If you are looking for work as a data entry you can try some of these sites Capitaltyping.com, Kendallcreekcommunications.com, Clickworker.com and Fiverr.com. I'm not a member of any of the sites above so you have to find the information yourself whether it's legit or not.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst part of it is that they won't announce it before we start, but after we have waste our time and ready to withdraw is when we will be given the story
of course that is what so many of them you usually do. They will not tell you until you want to cash out your money.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are looking for work as a data entry you can try some of these sites Capitaltyping.com, Kendallcreekcommunications.com, Clickworker.com and Fiverr.com. I'm not a member of any of the sites above so you have to find the information yourself whether it's legit or not.
Even if there are websites that are paying but it's still a tough task and rewards will be low

Back