Online earning through captcha solving

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I hate when I need to solve a captcha while joining a website or even when I am claiming from a faucet so I don't think I have that level of patient to stick with these websites

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first read about the reviews of earning money with solving captcha, I was happy because I said to myself that it will be easy to earn more than $1 per day. But when I tried it, I got to know that I will be hard to earn $1 in a week because the time before the next captcha loads is slow.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first read about the reviews of earning money with solving captcha, I was happy because I said to myself that it will be easy to earn more than $1 per day. But when I tried it, I got to know that I will be hard to earn $1 in a week because the time before the next captcha loads is slow.
I guess your referrer needs you to join the site , it's kind if impossible to make $1 from this type of site per day unless you go on a premium membership which I think doesn't worth it at all. I was also made so sign up on a similar site like this with a false hope.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I don't think it will be a good idea to take premium membership on these sort of Captcha solving websites because I don't think they are trusted and secondly I cannot imagine working this long on the website to earn when the pay is little and as per my understanding and knowledge these websites penalize us if we make mistakes in answering captchas.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think a lot of people that works on these CAPTCHA sites are newbies to the internet . They are always yet to find their feet and know the way around the internet.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a lot of people that works on these CAPTCHA sites are newbies to the internet . They are always yet to find their feet and know the way around the internet.
I agree with you on that, most of the newbies were promised impossible earning on sites like this and I think its a good site to learn patience,consistency and hard work so as time run along those virtues will be useful for them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I agree with you on that, most of the newbies were promised impossible earning on sites like this and I think its a good site to learn patience,consistency and hard work so as time run along those virtues will be useful for them.
This is ehst they need to know. money making online needs some patience and consistency to survive it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Should you like to earn thru captcha solving, then join Toloka. They pay good to those who can solve their captcha.
I bet those captcha won't be as easy as the regular captcha out here, but the fact that the pay is good as you've mention then it will be good for those still interested in sites like this, after all joining this site will mean more income for them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I bet those captcha won't be as easy as the regular captcha out here, but the fact that the pay is good as you've mention then it will be good for those still interested in sites like this, after all joining this site will mean more income for them.
Try to join Toloka, you are so good at that site. You will just answer thru multiple choices to match the images of the animals, birds, flowers, captcha, and more.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds pretty easy, I will check the app whenever I'm free so I can bring in feedback for members who are interested in earning from "Toloka". I might even end up developing a liking for the app .

Back