Online investment or offline investment? and Why?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is associated with many risks and there is no investment that does not have risk. However, There are people who like to invest offline and there are people who like to invest online, such as investing in the cryptocurrency market. Do you think offline investment is better or online investment and why? I personally prefer offline investing like investing in gold

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Nowadays, you can do almost all investment instruments online more easily and flexibly. You can do stocks, gold, and mutual funds online, but there are some investments, especially those that are physical and used, such as residential property, car rental investments, etc. I like both because I invest in residential property as well as crypto and mutual funds.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays, you can do almost all investment instruments online more easily and flexibly. You can do stocks, gold, and mutual funds online, but there are some investments, especially those that are physical and used, such as residential property, car rental investments, etc. I like both because I invest in residential property as well as crypto and mutual funds.
it's true. Which method do you think is better? There are people who do not have a good relationship with the online world. You know what I mean? They can't trust anything. I became like this recently and I always try to invest offline

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
To invest online, such as in mutual funds and stocks, I use local mobile apps, especially those that are licensed or registered by the government, operating for fundraising. Whereas in crypto I use a personal wallet both for staking and for daily transactions, while for long term crypto investments I use a hardware wallet.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I personally prefer offline investment. This is because offline investment seems to be more guaranteed and a lower risked than most of the online investments.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
I'm still on online trading because Cryptocurrency Investment is not what one can go into and not be patient about it. so no earning of profit immediately, But will in the future

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I buy stocks and bonds online via the e-platform of my bank. It is safe and convenient to use. For mutual funds, I buy them through a reputable investment company. I do not trust any online investment platform.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If I should choose only one, I'll go with offline investments. They're tangible in nature so will maintain value for a long period of time. Take for instance lands or buildings can even be passed down to your generations.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If I should choose only one, I'll go with offline investments. They're tangible in nature so will maintain value for a long period of time. Take for instance lands or buildings can even be passed down to your generations.
Yes, I prefer offline investment, although it does not mean that online investment is bad, but the online world has many surprises and I am not ready for it, and I prefer to invest in traditional ways.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
it is good to go for anyone that one deem fits. The thing is that both have their advantages and disadvantages. so one need to assess it better and choose one that will be better,

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both online and offline investment has their own advantages and disadvantages. Both of them have different types of risks. For me, I would prefer Online investment to Offline investment. I find Online investment more fun and thrilling than Offline investment. Most younger people prefer Online investment also.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both online and offline investment has their own advantages and disadvantages. Both of them have different types of risks. For me, I would prefer Online investment to Offline investment. I find Online investment more fun and thrilling than Offline investment. Most younger people prefer Online investment also.
Although I prefer offline investment and it is safer in my opinion, but I agree with you. Online investing is more exciting and I love it. But I try to take risks with money that I can afford to lose

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me i would like to do both, while i enjoy having an online investment due to the fact that i can be anywhere and at anytime and easily carry out my investment, i would still like to have an offline investment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I myself prefer offline investing, because online investing has a lot of fraud and it's hard for me to believe in it. It's better for me to buy gold bars, land, rice fields, etc to invest.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I myself prefer offline investing, because online investing has a lot of fraud and it's hard for me to believe in it. It's better for me to buy gold bars, land, rice fields, etc to invest.
I am exactly like you. Why should I take a lot of risk and invest my money online when I can buy gold or invest in a bank. Of course, it does not mean that I do not invest online. But with a small amount

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am exactly like you. Why should I take a lot of risk and invest my money online when I can buy gold or invest in a bank. Of course, it does not mean that I do not invest online. But with a small amount

I don't think there's anything wrong with investing online in small amounts, at least we won't be too disappointed if the money is lost/not returned due to fraud or other problems. But I don't think about doing it, I'd rather just save it for additional offline investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I don't think there's anything wrong with investing online in small amounts, at least we won't be too disappointed if the money is lost/not returned due to fraud or other problems. But I don't think about doing it, I'd rather just save it for additional offline investment.
Currently, almost all investment instruments can be made online or in digital form. Currently, there are many trusted online investment platforms such as pawnshop gold savings accounts, mobile platforms that are trusted and have permits from the government, etc. Offline investment if you want investment in physical form, such as gold jewelry/bars, property etc.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, almost all investment instruments can be made online or in digital form. Currently, there are many trusted online investment platforms such as pawnshop gold savings accounts, mobile platforms that are trusted and have permits from the government, etc. Offline investment if you want investment in physical form, such as gold jewelry/bars, property etc.

Yes, I have heard about investing in gold. I think if I'm not mistaken the DANA application also provides this service. Which do you think is better investing in digital gold or physical gold? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Yes, I have heard about investing in gold. I think if I'm not mistaken the DANA application also provides this service. Which do you think is better investing in digital gold or physical gold? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment.
Online investment is very easy, no need for transportation costs. The advantages between online and offline gold investments are the same, but we need to consider our investment objectives and financial capabilities. If I only have a little money, of course I will choose digital gold because I can buy it in small quantities. regularly, but we will charge storage fee.

Back