Online investment or offline investment? and Why?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online investment is very easy, no need for transportation costs. The advantages between online and offline gold investments are the same, but we need to consider our investment objectives and financial capabilities. If I only have a little money, of course I will choose digital gold because I can buy it in small quantities. regularly, but we will charge storage fee.

Thank you very much for the explanation. Have you ever heard of digital gold in the DANA app? Do you think storing digital gold in the DANA app is safe? Where do you invest in digital gold?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Thank you very much for the explanation. Have you ever heard of digital gold in the DANA app? Do you think storing digital gold in the DANA app is safe? Where do you invest in digital gold?
The DANA apps are not included in the best list that I have made, and I don't know much about DANA, if you want to invest in gold online, you can choose a government owned pawnshop (PEGADAIAN) that provides online gold investment.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online investment is very nice when you have a special and profitable skill that is worth being marketable
I would advice anyone that is looking for good capital to invest in a business that is offline

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online investment is very nice when you have a special and profitable skill that is worth being marketable
I would advice anyone that is looking for good capital to invest in a business that is offline

I am also the same as you, I tend to be more interested in offline investing. It seems less risky. For example: Making physical gold bars a long-term investment. But it requires a lot of capital to buy the gold. :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also the same as you, I tend to be more interested in offline investing. It seems less risky. For example: Making physical gold bars a long-term investment. But it requires a lot of capital to buy the gold. :D
Yes, physical gold is expensive and you cannot buy a small amount, but if you have offline income, you can easily buy some gold every month. Everything is better offline. Also Offline income is usually more than online income

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, physical gold is expensive and you cannot buy a small amount, but if you have offline income, you can easily buy some gold every month. Everything is better offline. Also Offline income is usually more than online income

Yes, that's right, I agree with you. But unfortunately not everyone is lucky to get a good offline income, so they still have to look for extra from working online. But for investment, I think it's enough for me to just invest offline, because online investment is too risky.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both online and offline investments are great as long as they are legit. I can engage in both investments as long as I take my time and research about them to find the best ones to invest in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I like online investment more, the fact is easy, and it is because it is more accessible and faster, although both are good, you just have to know where to invest and through trusted agencies / applications, both are safe, it all depends on your level of knowledge.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Both online and offline investments are great as long as they are legit. I can engage in both investments as long as I take my time and research about them to find the best ones to invest in.
I totally agree with you, currently there are many online investment platforms that are trusted and have been registered with the government, so that it will make it easier for investors who only have a little money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right, I agree with you. But unfortunately not everyone is lucky to get a good offline income, so they still have to look for extra from working online. But for investment, I think it's enough for me to just invest offline, because online investment is too risky.
Yes, Its true. I did not have a good offline job. I had very little salary and I had an argument with my employer and after a few days I was fired. That's why I decided to earn online. Although online income without skills is very low

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Its true. I did not have a good offline job. I had very little salary and I had an argument with my employer and after a few days I was fired. That's why I decided to earn online. Although online income without skills is very low

Sad to hear that, I hope you get a much better job change. Indeed, sometimes there are bosses who are not wise and not worthy of paying their employees' salaries, but when the employees resign, they are suddenly offered a raise so they don't resign.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sad to hear that, I hope you get a much better job change. Indeed, sometimes there are bosses who are not wise and not worthy of paying their employees' salaries, but when the employees resign, they are suddenly offered a raise so they don't resign.
thank you. Yes, my friend. I was running a supermarket by myself, but he paid me little. He earns my monthly salary in 3 hours. He paid his workers very little. He abused teenagers, Because they need money and are satisfied with little money

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
thank you. Yes, my friend. I was running a supermarket by myself, but he paid me little. He earns my monthly salary in 3 hours. He paid his workers very little. He abused teenagers, Because they need money and are satisfied with little money

You are welcome, Hmm, You can also try selling online, if online sales are already widely known there. Because to sell online does not require a lot of capital, only persistence to continue to find/make goods to order. Thus the capital will rotate quickly and well.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome, Hmm, You can also try selling online, if online sales are already widely known there. Because to sell online does not require a lot of capital, only persistence to continue to find/make goods to order. Thus the capital will rotate quickly and well.
Yes, what you say is good, but the market in my country is not my favorite. There are rules that I don't agree with, so I prefer not to operate. I am currently trying to earn online without investment

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, what you say is good, but the market in my country is not my favorite. There are rules that I don't agree with, so I prefer not to operate. I am currently trying to earn online without investment

You definitely know what's best for you. And I will do anything that can make money, from selling online, and being active in several paid forums. I am also active in several online surveys. I will try every opportunity that can make money, if it suits me I will keep it, if not I will leave it, but not for online investment. :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You definitely know what's best for you. And I will do anything that can make money, from selling online, and being active in several paid forums. I am also active in several online surveys. I will try every opportunity that can make money, if it suits me I will keep it, if not I will leave it, but not for online investment. :D
:D
Very good. keep it up. I think there are more opportunities in Indonesia. Honestly, I don't know much about East Asian countries, but I like them. Like Indonesia or Singapore. At least in the photos, they look like beautiful countries and I feel that there are opportunities in these countries

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
:D
Very good. keep it up. I think there are more opportunities in Indonesia. Honestly, I don't know much about East Asian countries, but I like them. Like Indonesia or Singapore. At least in the photos, they look like beautiful countries and I feel that there are opportunities in these countries

Actually it's not that easy, Indonesia is a level 3 country. It's still developing in various aspects, there's still a lot that needs to be fixed. LOL It's interesting enough for tourists to visit tourist attractions in Indonesia, but actually there are still underdeveloped and poor areas, especially the eastern parts of Indonesia.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it's not that easy, Indonesia is a level 3 country. It's still developing in various aspects, there's still a lot that needs to be fixed. LOL It's interesting enough for tourists to visit tourist attractions in Indonesia, but actually there are still underdeveloped and poor areas, especially the eastern parts of Indonesia.
I am sorry. It seems that these problems exist in all Asian countries. But I think Singapore is good if I'm not mistaken. In any case, it does not matter. I would like to visit Jakarta once

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sorry. It seems that these problems exist in all Asian countries. But I think Singapore is good if I'm not mistaken. In any case, it does not matter. I would like to visit Jakarta once

Yes, it seems so. Indonesia is part of Southeast Asia, as well as Singapore. But I don't know much about Singapore, to the extent that it is a small country whose economy is more advanced than other countries in the Southeast Asian region. Wow, it's great to know you want to come to Jakarta. Usually people prefer Bali, as their destination in visiting Indonesia.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online investment can look so easy but it can also be more risky, so I prefer investing in offline business that I know I will make profit from like real estate business

Back