Online investment or offline investment? and Why?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no need for me to choose between the two kinds of investments as I don't see any need to. Investing online on crypto would bring me a lot of profits which in turn I would make use of to invest offline which will also be bringing me profits too as if there is anything that gets to happen with my online investment then I have something to fall back to and vice versa.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me offline investment are much better than online ones. This is because most Online investment platforms are not reliable and don't live up to their promises for that matter.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online investment can look so easy but it can also be more risky, so I prefer investing in offline business that I know I will make profit from like real estate business
I like your way of thinking. I think so too. Although online investment has its own advantages and has many fans, but offline investment is better for me. I feel safer

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like your way of thinking. I think so too. Although online investment has its own advantages and has many fans, but offline investment is better for me. I feel safer
Either offline or online it is important to do your research well about what you are about to go into and it's better to take time to find out all the necessary things

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I think you need a balanced approach, you should not only invest online but also offline. Interestingly, you can start investing online for a small amount but offline investment needs a lot of money

Back