Online learning vs traditional method of learning

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Thanks to the introduction of technology, one can also be in different country while taking classes or schooling in other countries. Between schooling online or schooling through the traditional way, which do you prefer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks to the introduction of technology, one can also be in different country while taking classes or schooling in other countries. Between schooling online or schooling through the traditional way, which do you prefer?
Well I think it depends on the course one is learning, take for instance if you are a mechanical engineering undergraduate, there are some certain courses that are practically based, but I'm general the online method of learning is much more preferable for me.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I think both have pros and cons. Online learning is flexible and you can do it anywhere. But traditional schooling offers the chance for students to learn and interact with each other and the teachers face to face. And there are some courses such as physics which require the students to do experiments in a lab.

Back