Online payments

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
Paypal is not working in so many countries and I don't know what is the logic behind this as many websites gives only paypal option to give payout. Here we just have one option as crypto so we are very happy to take payment in crypto.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's because of government interference and many times our Governments does not like PayPal to work independently in their country's
Post automatically merged:

Payoneer is popular and allowable here. Cryptos is also receivable but PayPal is not. Though there is a way for PayPal.
What do you mean by allowable here? I don't know many websites that are paying to payoneer?

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know about this, how does one have control over crypto currency. For me I have always prefer direct payment.
Why I said that you will have control over your fund using cryptocurrency is that only you will have access to your offline cryptocurrency and it won't be store with some other companies like our fund is stored with PayPal if we use it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not yet making money from it. I recently purchased a course about Amazon Kindle publishing and I want to implement it fully from next year.
To be honest i do not seems to understand the idea behind amazon kindle, my uncle purchased a lot of courses related to making money via Amazon kindle but still he haven't made something tangible to even cover the money used in purchasing the courses coupled with the high online payment gateway fee .probably he is missing something :(

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
PayPal approves my country, so we prepare PayPal. I'm using PayPal for 13 years now for receiving an allowance and online earning payments.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest i do not seems to understand the idea behind amazon kindle, my uncle purchased a lot of courses related to making money via Amazon kindle but still he haven't made something tangible to even cover the money used in purchasing the courses coupled with the high online payment gateway fee .probably he is missing something :(
Because i want to get proper knowledge of how it works and learn from professionals. Amazon Kindle publishing works and i have you even started learning it before I purchased the course.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been using PayPal since 2011. I don't know crypto that much. It's easy to use now as it is convertible to Gcash
I am surprised that some people have actually not used cryptocurrency for payment. Since you have been on the internet since 2011 you should have known about crypto.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am surprised that some people have actually not used cryptocurrency for payment. Since you have been on the internet since 2011 you should have known about crypto.
Actually in myLot there is a member there that is telling me about cryptocurrency. He is eager to teach me about that but it is really me who is not interested to know about it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pay
Paypal is not working in so many countries and I don't know what is the logic behind this as many websites gives only paypal option to give payout. Here we just have one option as crypto so we are very happy to take payment in crypto.
PayPal is so strict in its condition because of its submission to the US financial regulatory acts which protect against fraud.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually in myLot there is a member there that is telling me about cryptocurrency. He is eager to teach me about that but it is really me who is not interested to know about it.
Okay, cryptocurrency is actually very simple to use. If it is supported in your country, then you can even learn how to use it to make transactions in a day.

Back