Online program

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I was wondering the same thing. I have no idea what an online program is.

A very good example of an online program is actually graphics design in which is something that you can learn online and be able to twist it into making money from it by offering your services online on platforms like Fiverr.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A very good example of an online program is actually graphics design in which is something that you can learn online and be able to twist it into making money from it by offering your services online on platforms like Fiverr.
Oh. And also platforms like Upwork. Now I get it. I have always wondered what an online program is. Does it take a long time to learn though? Graphic design that is. I want to grow, learn more skills to use to earn online.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Oh. And also platforms like Upwork. Now I get it. I have always wondered what an online program is. Does it take a long time to learn though? Graphic design that is. I want to grow, learn more skills to use to earn online.

Well for graphic design, it is definitely something that you cannot rush because there are so many things that you need to learn about it, so if you're planning on learning it, you should be looking at spending at least 5 to 8 months to have a good knowledge on how to do so many things on it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well for graphic design, it is definitely something that you cannot rush because there are so many things that you need to learn about it, so if you're planning on learning it, you should be looking at spending at least 5 to 8 months to have a good knowledge on how to do so many things on it.
I would mind spending 5 to 8 months learning something that will benefit me financially. Plus IL be learning while I still push my current hustles.

Back