Online sales of Photos

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Another way to earn passive income is through selling photos online. One of the best things about this is that you might not need to be a professional photographer. You can simply get a phone with a good camera and snap things at random, then sell them on sites like 500px and the likes. Though it would be best to pick up some photo editing skills to help improve sales.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Have you sold any photos online, and how much did you receive for these photos? Can the user sell smartphone photos and what type of resolution or quality should the photos have to get accepted?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Someone could do a bad inspect of these photos and then show you in a bad situation regardless of the reward given unless this is a photo of nature and not your photo or a human photo to avoid any kind of inconvenience.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
It is true that you can generate passive income by selling photographs online, however, it is one of the most difficult ways to generate passive income. That's because it is not easy to sell photos.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about selling photos online in order to earn but i really do not know how it works. Also, i don't know if such sites would be accessible to people in my country.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have heard about selling photos online in order to earn but i really do not know how it works. Also, i don't know if such sites would be accessible to people in my country.
Majority of these sites usually make use of PayPal as their payment option, this is the reason why most of us here in Nigeria cannot earn much on this site.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Majority of these sites usually make use of PayPal as their payment option, this is the reason why most of us here in Nigeria cannot earn much on this site.
If they pay with PayPal email then it is possible to deal with an exchanger for payment received. If they require you to connect your PayPal account to get paid then it differs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If they pay with PayPal email then it is possible to deal with an exchanger for payment received. If they require you to connect your PayPal account to get paid then it differs.
The issue here is that we can create a PayPal account but we cannot receive money with it. I think the only thing we can do with a PayPal account here is to send and there are also other restrictions.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
When you watch videos on YouTube about online earning then you'll feel that how it's easy to earn. But reality is different, earning and getting paid is two different things. Two years before my 4 photos were sold on Getty images, but their payout thershold is high so although I earned but didn't get paid

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But there will always be advantage to people who has the professor skill to make photograph compare to who use app and having a good camera can not be compare to using phone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
But there will always be advantage to people who has the professor skill to make photograph compare to who use app and having a good camera can not be compare to using phone
Definitely, the advantage and difference would always be there. Having photography skills is also lucrative skill to have, especially if you are also good in editing as well.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I learn that it's a good way to make money online but I have not tried it someone introduced me to istock photo but I Never tested their service to see if it's work I was told we need a good resolution camera to take clear picture before we can make good money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I learn that it's a good way to make money online but I have not tried it someone introduced me to istock photo but I Never tested their service to see if it's work I was told we need a good resolution camera to take clear picture before we can make good money
Yes the pictures needs to be of very good quality, most of these pictures are used by professionals for various jobs, so having one with good quality make it easier for them to use.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes the pictures needs to be of very good quality, most of these pictures are used by professionals for various jobs, so having one with good quality make it easier for them to use.
Sometimes I ask myself if those photos are really been use for something good well I can't sell my personal photos here I will go to the museum and take photos then sell it for them I only know of photobiket and i-stock photo but I never use one of them before

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sometimes I ask myself if those photos are really been use for something good well I can't sell my personal photos here I will go to the museum and take photos then sell it for them I only know of photobiket and i-stock photo but I never use one of them before
Well it depends. Like myself I am a graphic designer, so I usually download stock photos for some of my designs. And I doubt these pictures can really be used for anything illegal because there are so many other persons using it as well.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who also create pictures of Non-living things and they tend to make a good sum of money off that. This may require you to have excellent skills. you may need to have knowledge about graphic designing and you could also earn NFTs by working as a great graphic designer.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
To be honest, I had never done this before. I have never sold my images online because I am unsure whether photo websites accept submissions from Tier 3 nations. The majority of them exclusively like those from top-tier countries.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have not venture into this business before I learnt that it's lucrative but actually you will need a photo with good resolution, however some of the website that offer this service which a friend introduced to me had stop paying I will see if I can chose some other platform that accept photo selling

Back