3. Vindale Research
  4. Pinecone Research
  5. InboxDollars
  6. Harris Poll Online
  7. Toluna
  8. Ipsos i-Say
  9. American Consumer Opinion
  10. MySurvey
Please keep in mind that not all websites are equal in terms of pay, reliability, and user experience. It's important to research each site, read reviews, and determine which one is right for you. Additionally, some paid survey websites may not be available in your country.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here is a list of some popular websites that offer paid surveys:

1. Survey Junkie
  2. Swagbucks
  3. Vindale Research
  4. Pinecone Research
  5. InboxDollars
  6. Harris Poll Online
  7. Toluna
  8. Ipsos i-Say
  10. MySurvey
Please keep in mind that not all websites are equal in terms of pay, reliability, and user experience. It's important to research each site, read reviews, and determine which one is right for you. Additionally, some paid survey websites may not be available in your country.
Surveys are a pain for me because even if I take all steps to qualify for maximum surveys still I am not successful with surveys

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here is a list of some popular websites that offer paid surveys:

1. Survey Junkie
  2. Swagbucks
  3. Vindale Research
  4. Pinecone Research
  5. InboxDollars
  6. Harris Poll Online
  7. Toluna
  8. Ipsos i-Say
  10. MySurvey
The survey sites I work with most frequently are YouGov, Toluna, Rakeutin Insights, SurveyTime and Lifepoints. Some of the survey sites on your list are not available in my location.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.163
Most survey websites favor people who live in high-income countries. Many people make a lot of money from this type of online side hustle. Unfortunately, it does not work in my favor. YouGov is the only website in which I participate.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most survey websites favor people who live in high-income countries. Many people make a lot of money from this type of online side hustle. Unfortunately, it does not work in my favor. YouGov is the only website in which I participate.
I have seen users from your country that are able to earn very well from surveys so it also depends upon the interest.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Online surveys are cool but does not favour everyone, they are usually selective in terms of geographical region. Like most African countries do not easily qualify for surveys.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surveys are a pain for me because even if I take all steps to qualify for maximum surveys still I am not successful with surveys
I will not do surveys anymore, i would rather do PTP than surveys, i dont event count how many time i got rejected in the middle of surveys, and they said "i'm not qualifiying to the survey" after i answer a lot of questions. Thats totally wasting my time.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I will not do surveys anymore, i would rather do PTP than surveys, i dont event count how many time i got rejected in the middle of surveys, and they said "i'm not qualifiying to the survey" after i answer a lot of questions. Thats totally wasting my time.
And they say this word not from the beginning but after answer a lot of questions or even make credit then make chargeback after this.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And they say this word not from the beginning but after answer a lot of questions or even make credit then make chargeback after this.
And they pay us very little after got rejected, i will say BIG NO for surveys site, been there done that, i dont know what type of person from which country they are looking for, i only get $1 from survey and after that i got NOTHING, i repeat NOTHING

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not taken online surveys serious. There are a lot of disappointments you can experience after spending so much time on it and that is something that I don't like at all.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately my country does not support surveys so I have never taken onlne surveys. I wish they where supported because I really dnt mind spending the answerng questions

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately my country does not support surveys so I have never taken onlne surveys. I wish they where supported because I really dnt mind spending the answerng questions
Believe me, i try so many surveys site and i got NOTHING, they always disqualify me in the middle of survey, it was wasting my time and got nothing. BIG NO

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Time Bucks keep on messaging me about available surveys, but I no longer have the feelings of surveys. There were many times, they failed me, so I will not add more injury.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.573
As far as online surveys are concerned, I don't give any credit to it. I usually make absolutely nothing from surveys because of my geographical location which causes me constantly rejection on answering of online surveys.

Back