Online transcription jobs

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Many years ago, I tried to join humantic, a transcription job site, however, the requirement of verified paypal account pissed me off. Therefore, I never went there.I have never done transcription jobs

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
For people like us that are not native speakers of English, it would be a little bit difficult to do transcription jobs. That's because the way the native speakers pronounce words and the way we pronounce words are quite different.

Many years ago, I tried to join humantic, a transcription job site, however, the requirement of verified paypal account pissed me off. Therefore, I never went there.I have never done transcription jobs
Humanatic is not a transcription job per se. There are different categories but not all require you to make summary of the calls being listened to. Most are only tagging calls if connected or not connected. Most workers who have access to the call summary are what they call Super Human.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Humanatic is not a transcription job per se. There are different categories but not all require you to make summary of the calls being listened to. Most are only tagging calls if connected or not connected. Most workers who have access to the call summary are what they call Super Human.
Humanatic might not be a proper transcription site. However, however based on a description of transcription jobs, you can say that it is also a transcription site because you are required to review audio files.

Humanatic might not be a proper transcription site. However, however based on a description of transcription jobs, you can say that it is also a transcription site because you are required to review audio files.
I think so. Good thing about it, we are not required to transcribe per word. Unlike other transcription jobs, they require their workers to provide accurate transcripts of the audio files listened to. In Humanatic, there is a format. Others, even the pauses like uhuh, hmmm, are transcribed. Others don't do that too.

Though, hoping that Humanatic can come up to other payment methods other than PayPal.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I did not join humanatic because it required me to have a verified paypal account and I did not have a verified paypal account back them. Because of the payment system, a lot of people are restricted from earning. Maybe the admin does not want more users.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also tried to join but they didn't accepted otherwise the pay rate is so good that you can earn equal to day job

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have also heard about people making money as much as a day job. However, I do not have experience and I do not know if that is still possible.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
I used to do transcription work. I forgot the name of the website because it was a long time ago, and I'm not sure if it's still active today. It was not easy. One must be fluent in English and have excellent listening skills. I decided to quit after a month.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have heard of sites offering transcription work. But I do not type fast and I think my English is not good enough to do the job. I'll stick to online surveys and post on RIF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I applied but wasn't hired. I didn't pass the transcription test.I really don't understand hehe. The audio revamps cannot catch up, That job is not for me. The salary is very good.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Transcription works are very paying and good work, companies need people to work with them, but one thing still I am not able to understand as why certain sites restricted people to work with them by placing the limit as payment option is only Paypal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used to do transcription work. I forgot the name of the website because it was a long time ago, and I'm not sure if it's still active today. It was not easy. One must be fluent in English and have excellent listening skills. I decided to quit after a month.
have you tried Humanatic? I have seen users getting paid from it and they can earn big and even equal to day job

Back