Online Tutoring Business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.468
Why wait for a company to hire you when you can be the boss of your own? If you speak English fluently, good in Mathematics, History, or Science, create your own tutorial business. How? It is so simple and easy. But first, if your country requires you permit to do business online, you have to comply with it first to avoid future problems. In my country, there is no permit required for online business unless government-owned business.

The next step is to check your gadgets like PC, laptop, and the internet. Review the performance of your internet provider it there was no lapses or excessive breakers. Then, if found out none or rarely happenings, you can start thinking about your tutorial site name for people especially students to get access to. I am also planning to open my own tutorial site. You just install your zoom, Canva, or just the GoMeet link..Hoping this will work for me and you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Why wait for a company to hire you when you can be the boss of your own? If you speak English fluently, good in Mathematics, History, or Science, create your own tutorial business. How? It is so simple and easy. But first, if your country requires you permit to do business online, you have to comply with it first to avoid future problems. In my country, there is no permit required for online business unless government-owned business.

The next step is to check your gadgets like PC, laptop, and the internet. Review the performance of your internet provider it there was no lapses or excessive breakers. Then, if found out none or rarely happenings, you can start thinking about your tutorial site name for people especially students to get access to. I am also planning to open my own tutorial site. You just install your zoom, Canva, or just the GoMeet link..Hoping this will work for me and you.
Some people use Canva a lot because it will help them to create new designs or logos for their businesses

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.468
Some people use Canva a lot because it will help them to create new designs or logos for their businesses
Yes, then after Canva, you may have a thorough planning of your own tutorial services. There is no immediate capital needed because you already have your computer and intent. You only need to advertize your tutorial services.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, then after Canva, you may have a thorough planning of your own tutorial services. There is no immediate capital needed because you already have your computer and intent. You only need to advertize your tutorial services.
Exactly
Those ones will serve as the tools that you have at hand. It is something.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.468
I will not use Canva, I will create my own website through WIX. They already created me a wonderful website. The kids will surely get attracted to enter my website.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
All the things you mentioned are essential for hiring ESL Teachers. The best thing that you need to find is an investor from the other countries that would provide students for the online tutorial company.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.468
All the things you mentioned are essential for hiring ESL Teachers. The best thing that you need to find is an investor from the other countries that would provide students for the online tutorial company.
We can start here in our country, in your place, in my place. There are tutorial schools here in the city. The advantage is, it is done online so there is no need to have a physical building.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I love taking historical online classes but sometimes historical classes can be dry and boring but I make mine interesting by relating the historical events to the student's life or current events and Encouraging the student to think critically about historical events and their significance then causes more fluent interaction with them to ask questions and make connections between events and ideas.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.468
Try to create your own tutorial business, and advertise it on your favorite media sites. You only need a gadget, a good microphone, and the internet. Also, plan for the rate of the students per hour. Set the price reachable to your clients and increase it after some months.

Back