AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Oh, that sound so interesting and fun. I really want to join the website too haha, but no worries! Thanks for the information!
Yes, the contests help to keep our interest on the site. It's like another forum site but I dont participate on the forums there because they are given points for it and those who accumulate more points are given the revenue share. But they award cash prizes to the responses having good content.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
yeah I am hoping that the next election will be able to get it right and elect the right people into power and flush out the corrupt leaders
I dont believe on the politicians. Everyone is the same, they are corrupted. Before the elections, they pretend they will do good for us but they dont when they win elections.🥵

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I dont believe on the politicians. Everyone is the same, they are corrupted. Before the elections, they pretend they will do good for us but they dont when they win elections.🥵
Lol, you might be right I don't get why politicians are always corrupt from one dispensation to another.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
We need to have 3 to 4 online jobs for survival in this trying time. The virus keeps on mutating . It seems the virus does not like to leave humans, so one job is not enough for survival this time. We are thankful for sites like this that offer members some payments.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
We need to have 3 to 4 online jobs for survival in this trying time. The virus keeps on mutating . It seems the virus does not like to leave humans, so one job is not enough for survival this time. We are thankful for sites like this that offer members some payments.
yep kudos to the site administrators just like this one that are are giving us sites to make some money it's appalling that inflation all over the world is getting really bad.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The sad experience people had during convid19 lockdown has prompted some people to resort to online business. They want work they can do at home that they won't be affected during unforeseen contingency.
Post automatically merged:

I will reckon you to join some article writing site as they pay better but you need to have good writing skills.
It is not easy to join article writing sites. The competition in the niche is too much. Check freelance sites like fiverr and see how difficult to get offers.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Online working is challenging especially if you intend to write an article or blog. There are so many competitors this time. I noticed some sites prefer writers from USA< UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online working is challenging especially if you intend to write an article or blog. There are so many competitors this time. I noticed some sites prefer writers from USA< UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Yes, that is the we are facing now. Online business is not as easy as it was previously. There are always conditions or clause attached to any gigs or tasks you wish to perform. The requester always state where they want the services to come from.

Back