Onlinebookclub.org

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined the site but I really don't understand how it works. I only know I have to read books and make genuine reviews to earn.

Has anyone used the site before?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I think I heard about this website before but never really joined as I don't join websites like that and wait till I know in detail about the website but what I heard is we need to read books on the website and need to post a review which will then be checked and only after that we will be paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I think I have heard about this site before. Though at the early stage you would have to buy some of the books I think but at a cheaper price than none members. Then once you begin to progress in level, you would start getting the books for free.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I have heard about this site before. Though at the early stage you would have to buy some of the books I think but at a cheaper price than none members. Then once you begin to progress in level, you would start getting the books for free.
Getting books for free, this sounds interesting already. I'm a reader will check this out.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I heard about this website before but never really joined as I don't join websites like that and wait till I know in detail about the website but what I heard is we need to read books on the website and need to post a review which will then be checked and only after that we will be paid.
Look like you are already a member. Like how much are they paying for each review and what is there minimum payout?

Back