Opinion Outpost Survey Site, what I think to it

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please be gentle with me, first proper post since my hello post.

Hope I get this right!!!

I have been doing survey's on this site for over a year now and have never had a problem with them, or them paying out.

They use a simple point tracking system, surveys start at 5 points, some surveys will be longer and you can get 10 points, 15 points per survey. Sometimes but not often there will be a survey for 20 points.

They pay out at a 100 points, doesn't take too long collect 100 points, think it takes me just over a week, no longer than two weeks.
100 points equals £5 in my country, you have to cash it out into Paypal and it comes with in a day or two. Will appear in your Paypal as from Daynata LLC.

I have never had a problem cashing my money out or receiving a payment from them.

Like all survey sites I don't always qualify for the survey's but only have to answer no more than three questions before they say you don't qualify, and sometimes they will try and find you another survey that may fit your profile.

You can earn badges the more survey's you complete.

This is one of my favourite survey sites and if it runs in your country I would say go and look into it.

Hope this helps.

I can make new posts about each of the survey sites I go on if you would like me to.!!???

Am I allowed to put personal referral codes on as well? (Don't think this site has one, have never seen one, but as you know I am a bit slow on things )

Hope this post is ok, you understand it, please feel free to ask any questions and I will "try" and help you if I can.

Phew!!!!!! I have done it, can breath again.

Have a good day folks what ever you are up to.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Sounds really nice though, but when it comes to surveys, i do not really focus on that. I have tried surveys before though but the due to my geographical region i can't really earn much from it.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds really nice though, but when it comes to surveys, i do not really focus on that. I have tried surveys before though but the due to my geographical region i can't really earn much from it.
That is a shame, where do you live?

But a mega big thank you for making the time and stopping by to reply to me on my first proper thread I have made here apart from my hello thread.

Hope you have a good Monday ahead of you

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the detailed information. I've tried registering with Opinion Outpost, but they do not accept members from my location. I've been doing online surveys for many years. I presently worked with YouGov, LifePoints, Surveytime, Toluna, OpinonWorld, and Rakeuten Insights.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the detailed information. I've tried registering with Opinion Outpost, but they do not accept members from my location. I've been doing online surveys for many years. I presently worked with YouGov, LifePoints, Surveytime, Toluna, OpinonWorld, and Rakeuten Insights.
So sorry they won't let you registering with them.

I could post some others that I am on?

Thank you for replying on my first proper thread

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't trust you like to work on survey site because I often get disqualified.
Everyone gets disqualified at some point on whatever survey site you go on, sometimes they are looking for a certain sort of person and we are just not that person.
I got disqualified three times in a row on this site today but always after no more than three questions in, and then I did four surveys on the trot without being disqualified, and gained 35 points, just 5 points to a payout now, hope to do that in a bit and then cash out

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
This is the first time I am hearing about the survey site. However I know that according to the location of my country we are not that lucky to qualify on answering of the surveys.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.265
It sounds promising. However, I don't use survey websites too often. YouGov is the only survey website in which I participate. I recently joined Rakuten after some of our members confirmed its legitimacy.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time I am hearing about the survey site. However I know that according to the location of my country we are not that lucky to qualify on answering of the surveys.
That is so bad.
I do many survey sites, hope that one of them may be in your country and you can do it

Great to see and chat to you on Mylot as well
Post automatically merged:

It sounds promising. However, I don't use survey websites too often. YouGov is the only survey website in which I participate. I recently joined Rakuten after some of our members confirmed its legitimacy.
I must go and check Rakuten out, never ever even looked at their website, will add to my list of things to do.

I am getting near to a payout on YouGov, by the end of the year al being well, just need 400 more points
Post automatically merged:

Survey website does not accept all applicants globally as it has limitations and it accept people based on demographics.
That is such a same as all opinions are valued from all over the world

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has been long i participated in a paid survey. I was mostly rejected as my country is not a tier 1 country. I don't stress myself over it again. I just wish we can get a survey platform for everyone.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It sounds promising but unfortunately surevys don't work for me because I live in small country but for those who live in top tier definetly can try this site if they are interested

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It really sucks that a lot of you can't do the survey sites, they need people from all walks of life and different countries.

Praying that a survey site comes up that you can do sometime soon

Back