Our 2022 12 Challenge

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Last year my husband.... well mostly me....... well it was all me decided to try and do a challenge of 12 things equaling one thing per month (but were allowed to do two if something arised that wouldn't be avaiable at a later date, with me? Hope so )

The challenges would be under 3 different categories

1) Haven't done for ages and ages

2) Out of our comfort zone

3) Totally new

Here is a list of the challenges we done

1) football match totally new and out of comfort zone

2) Face care/Footcare totally new and out of comfort zone

3) Colouring haven't done since we coloured with the children and out of comfort zone

4) Jigsaw totally out of our comfort zone

5) Ninja Warriors new and out of comfort zone

6) Swimming haven't done since we went with children years ago and out of comfort zone

7)Crazy golf new

8) Dog sitting new and out of comfort zone dog came for 9 weeks, now comes often when brother in law working

9) Tombola Out of comfort zone (bingo but you win prizes instead of money)

10) Play/learn Chess new and out of comfort zone

11) Lego I suppose all 3, as it was adult lego, only did children's lego when they were young

12) Birdwatching I suppose again all three have taken children to bird hides when young

We did have other ideas on the list, but this is what we did, it was a challenge in itself to fit 12 things in as life just gets in the way.

The challenge this year was to carry on a few of the things we did last year, the only one we have done is he dog sitting brother in law's dog when he goes away.

Do you do anything like this?

Given you any ideas you could try? Or do make your own year long challenge for next year?

Thank you for reading

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have done a lot of things keep the spirit
Thank you, we thought we would do more things but life got in the way and it was a struggle to fit the 12 things in.

He didn't want to do one this year, we were going to carry on doing a few of the things we did last year, but apart from the dog sitting we haven't done any.

I am keen to do it again, so we might do it next year but I will do it without him knowing and just tell him at the end of the year we have done the challenge again, will need to think of some things to do that he won't cotton on to

Back