Outsourcing Vs. Doing Yourself

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
While designing and developing a website, do you outsource or do you do it yourself? Well, I am not a fan of outsourcing, but I do outsource sometimes, especially when I cannot do it myself or when I have no time to do it myself. Most of the time I try to do everything by myself, and even when I encounter problems, I search online looking for tips and tricks.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends, most times you can do the job but when you consider the time constraints and what you could loose if you focus only on the job, you can just decide to outsource it to someone else for a fee and get to do what you want to do, it is a very smart move.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I tend to do a lot of what needs doing on a site that I am building up rather than outsourcing it to someone else.

A lot of the time I much prefer to complete what is needed rather than have to pay someone else to do it and it not being exactly how I wanted it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
While designing and developing a website, do you outsource or do you do it yourself? Well, I am not a fan of outsourcing, but I do outsource sometimes, especially when I cannot do it myself or when I have no time to do it myself. Most of the time I try to do everything by myself, and even when I encounter problems, I search online looking for tips and tricks.
One thing I do is to go for outsourcing at first and if I am able to do it how they did it, I would not need to go for them in the second time

Back