Owning a driving school - Profitable in your country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes, driving school is very profitable in my country. There are many driving schools standing on the side of the road, proving that this business is very profitable.
True, though there are lots of driving schools out there but personally i feel it is not as lucrative as it used to be back then. I have seen a lot of persons who did not learn how to drive through driving schools.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is still a very lucrative business because people need certificates from driving schools to obtain driving licenses now. Even the license exams is set by a body of driving schools.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are the basic signs of a business?
I believe that they are being able to offer affordable product to the market.
In my country a driving school can not be said to be an affordable market

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are the basic signs of a business?
I believe that they are being able to offer affordable product to the market.
In my country a driving school can not be said to be an affordable market
A driving school is very affordable in Nigeria depending on where you fin. If you go to a driving school in high brow areas, you would have to pay much. I learnt to drive from a driving school and it was affordable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, we have driving school here. Many people go to driving school to learn driving. I have also enrolled in a driving school. I think they are making a lot of profits.
I believe that it is a very good and profitable business in my country because a lot of people are always in need to learn how to drive every day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I believe that it is a very good and profitable business in my country because a lot of people are always in need to learn how to drive every day.
But so many people in my area do not go to driving school maybe because we have someone who will teach them how to drive and they won't even pay the person unlike learning in the driving school

Back