Paid to Post forums that require verification to start earning.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I cannot remember the name of the site that ask member to post certain number of post before the user gets verified and to continue posting and commenting to the forum.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
I cannot remember the name of the site that ask member to post certain number of post before the user gets verified and to continue posting and commenting to the forum.
You can. say that again but there are still some forum that ask you to verify your account before you proceed for example try insured forum you must be verify to post there

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You can. say that again but there are still some forum that ask you to verify your account before you proceed for example try insured forum you must be verify to post there
I got that. I might skip that process though. I am not sure why they do that, is provided email address not enough to be verified. How are they verifying the user via ID?

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
We can't really blame those sites that need certain post counts before people start earning. It is their strategy to dissuade fake people on the site.

Back