Paid to sleep

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hehe, infact some people will want it to be a full time job . I trust somr people on this and it will be a good way of making money for them
It's normal for them to rush such offer, with the situation of the country many people sleep less most time just to meet end needs now imagine offering them a paid to sleep work? They will be more than glad .

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It's normal for them to rush such offer, with the situation of the country many people sleep less most time just to meet end needs now imagine offering them a paid to sleep work? They will be more than glad .
Your post made me laugh out loud. This means with such condition they might not want to leave the bed for another person. it might turn to survival of the fittest.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your post made me laugh out loud. This means with such condition they might not want to leave the bed for another person. it might turn to survival of the fittest.
Funny as it may sound , that's he TruthšŸ˜‚ if there is something more than survival of the fittest will be better, working hard all day with a little rest can be really exhausting, now a offer now opens to rest and still get paid. The idea still makes me smile.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Funny as it may sound , that's he TruthšŸ˜‚ if there is something more than survival of the fittest will be better, working hard all day with a little rest can be really exhausting, now a offer now opens to rest and still get paid. The idea still makes me smile.
Definitely, it will be a saving grace. for some people as they will killing two birds with a stone. Just sleep and get paid

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Paid to sleep does not happen in my country, if there is, many would surely fall in le to apply. I might be one among them to apply to sleep with pay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, it will be a saving grace. for some people as they will killing two birds with a stone. Just sleep and get paid
Some are ready to kill four birds or mor with a stone (šŸ˜‚) , opportunities are not something to joke with here.
Paid to sleep does not happen in my country, if there is, many would surely fall in le to apply. I might be one among them to apply to sleep with pay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lately ,I only sleep for 5 hours at max, you don't expect me to ignore such offer šŸ˜‚ even if the company's bed i will be testing won't be something to make me fall asleep, I will take some pillsšŸ¤—

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Did anybody read enire Terms and service document and check what other data they collect about us like geolocation, contacts, etc? Even more important what they do later from it. Maybe main goal of this app is collect data and sell it later on market.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Are you serious there is a job like that, just sleeping for pay? I was very surprised, my whole life just heard it. If I take it maybe I will make a lot of money, I often take naps and sleep at night too.LOL

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I have no experience with this "sleeping" program and I do not think it is available here. But If I had an opportunity, I would gladly use it because I like "sleeping"

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, in Italy there are several companies that produce mattresses. However to my knowledge, I have never heard of them paying people to sleep on such mattresses in order to be tested. Probably this system is not used here in my country.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I also never heard of it here in my country but may be they want to promote their product. And that's how companies do their promotion by asking people to write reviews after using their products.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Sounds pretty nice, this would be a great way to make money online especially for does looking for ways to earn passive income. If the pay is good i would also like to try it out.

Back