Passive income from Annuity Schemes?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have recently heard about different Annuity Schemes offered by different banks like we have state bank of India which is the no. 1 public sector bank and we can invest a fixed amount in this scheme and after that we will get a fixed income every month in the form of interest, just that we need to invest a big amount but still I feel it's a good option.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Yes it isn't a bad idea to invest if you know how it works. it isn't cool to invest money without good knowledge of it. So if you understand it ,you go ahead

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Investing can help you generate passive income and some of the investment schemes are also risk free, for instance depositing money in high yield bank accounts, however, you need a lot of money for that purpose.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
This is a legit way to earn passive income though, its also similar to having a fixed deposit account which generate interest for you during a specific period of time. The problem here is that does who do not have huge amount of funds might not be able to earn something reasonable.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a legit way to earn passive income though, its also similar to having a fixed deposit account which generate interest for you during a specific period of time. The problem here is that does who do not have huge amount of funds might not be able to earn something reasonable.
It is true that it is a legitimate way to make passive income but it must be done with a thorough research.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That's good and that's how money works that would lead you to live on interest. That's one explanation now on how to live on interest through the right banking. Go on to that. banking investment.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's good and that's how money works that would lead you to live on interest. That's one explanation now on how to live on interest through the right banking. Go on to that. banking investment.
It is better to engage into many online money making activities if you want to reach financial covenience very easily.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is a very good option for people that have a lot of money and are looking for low-risk way of investing their money. If you do not have a lot of money you may not be able to generate tangible profit.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
it is a very good option for people that have a lot of money and are looking for low-risk way of investing their money. If you do not have a lot of money you may not be able to generate tangible profit.
Definitely, this particular money making activity is applicable for people who have a lot of money to risk in an investment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This type of investment is not so risky in my perspective. It is for people who have a lot of money to make some percentage after some period of time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have recently heard about different Annuity Schemes offered by different banks like we have state bank of India which is the no. 1 public sector bank and we can invest a fixed amount in this scheme and after that we will get a fixed income every month in the form of interest, just that we need to invest a big amount but still I feel it's a good option.
Thanks for sharing, I don't understand about Annuity Schemes, is it in the form of a deposit, only a deposit at the beginning of the transaction or a type of Term Savings that must be deposited every month in a fixed amount as well as a predetermined withdrawal time,

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This type of investment is not so risky in my perspective. It is for people who have a lot of money to make some percentage after some period of time.
It is true! Such kind of investment comes with very low amount of profit but if you can invest huge money then, you're going to make more profit.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Currently there are many types of investment instruments that start with small capital, and really help us to start investing in ways such as saving every month, which is very useful for training our discipline, the longer we will get used to saving and investing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for sharing, I don't understand about Annuity Schemes, is it in the form of a deposit, only a deposit at the beginning of the transaction or a type of Term Savings that must be deposited every month in a fixed amount as well as a predetermined withdrawal time,
We need to deposit a big amount one time and can get monthly returns and that's why its quite popular

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true! Such kind of investment comes with very low amount of profit but if you can invest huge money then, you're going to make more profit.
Yeah, it is majorly people that have a lot of money that will be able to maximize profit from it. If you do not have a lot of money you may not be able to make reasonable profit.

Back