Pay All Bills Before the Due Date

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
If we make this a habit to pay all our bills before the due date then it will be of so much help as many times we forget to pay and then we need to face the consequences and pay fine for it and we can think of adding a reminder so we don't forget and pay on time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If we make this a habit to pay all our bills before the due date then it will be of so much help as many times we forget to pay and then we need to face the consequences and pay fine for it and we can think of adding a reminder so we don't forget and pay on time.
Paying bills before the due date gives someone peace of mind. Debt is not a good things. Debt is expensive

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I once took it casually and was required to pay late fee of almost $2 and I felt really bad so these days most of the times I pay all my bills in advance and this is how I feel good and I hate to keep things pending as after sometime they feel like burden

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I once took it casually and was required to pay late fee of almost $2 and I felt really bad so these days most of the times I pay all my bills in advance and this is how I feel good and I hate to keep things pending as after sometime they feel like burden
Exactly. It is always like a burden and I won't have peace of mind. I so much dislike debt. It annoys me a lot

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Maturity date or Due Date is a predetermined payment deadline. So to avoid fines we should not be late paying bills. Therefore we need to record or remember the due date for each bill.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One must be bothered always by issue that will not cause much to u prevent and yet are very annoying to carry out so that it why we had adapt to the habit of paying ahead, to prevent any unwanted disturbance

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don’t even know when the due dates of our bills as they are automatically taken from our bank account every first or last day of the month depending on the companies. Well, that is what we are doing in our country.
Post automatically merged:

Paying bills before the due date gives someone peace of mind. Debt is not a good things. Debt is expensive
I agree. Having no debt at all give us a peace of mind.
Post automatically merged:

I'm always trying to avoid embarrassment and it is why I don't like owing people money
I would feel embarrass too if I owe friends money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.070
The best bet is to automate it to avoid forgetting to pay so that if you forget the bill will still be paid.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
The best bet is to automate it to avoid forgetting to pay so that if you forget the bill will still be paid.
It's a good option but have it's ill effects too. What if we don't have the minium balance required to pay our bills in that account and if it's insurance and we have given a mandate to bank about deduction then it'll result in heavy penalty

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not paying for bills before due day has affected me before when I had the money but did not settle the bill because the bill is not due then and I waited for when the bills will be became due but I was broke then.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I always do this, but I lost track of the cable bill. I will pay it two days after because of this holiday. The sad part is that I need to pay overdue fees.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its my habit that I always pay all bills before its due date so never I faced any problem, while I saw a person near my shop who delayed 2 electric bills and now he received this month's bill many times more.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you pay online all your bills then these apps send you notifications every month or whenever your bill is due and this works as a reminder.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
I usually like prepared subscriptions on almost every utility services that I Use. With the prepaid system the service cut off once the token I'd exhausted. This has helped me to avoid debts.

Back