Pay All Bills Before the Due Date

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
To ensure that your bills are paid on time, you can set reminders, multiple one to remind you each day. This way, even if you snooze it once, you will be reminded the next day until you take care of it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we make this a habit to pay all our bills before the due date then it will be of so much help as many times we forget to pay and then we need to face the consequences and pay fine for it and we can think of adding a reminder so we don't forget and pay on time.
Another way to make sure all bills are paid on time is to set up automatic payments for recurring bills. This will ensure that the payments are made on time without having to remember to do so. Additionally, you can also set up notifications and alerts to remind you when a bill is due.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Paying bills before the due date is always the best method, to be honest, but if you are like me you can sometimes forget unless you set a reminder and that has happened so many times to me in the past. The best advice usually is to have a direct debit set up for a specific date so that it comes out and you do not have to worry about missing the payment or a fine as well. Direct debit is not always best for everyone though but it is one of the more popular ways to not forget.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To ensure that your bills are paid on time, you can set reminders, multiple one to remind you each day. This way, even if you snooze it once, you will be reminded the next day until you take care of it.
That's exactly what I do, it helps me to remembered all the bills that needed to be paid

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we make this a habit to pay all our bills before the due date then it will be of so much help as many times we forget to pay and then we need to face the consequences and pay fine for it and we can think of adding a reminder so we don't forget and pay on time.
I always pay all of my bills ontime, its our duty to keep it that way. We need to this like daily routine, so its normal to pay bills ontime.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To pay bills before due date is a good habit. It promote and boost credit status relationship. You will be able to enjoy overdraft if possible.
Probably, banks always check your past records if you want to take loans. If your records are good, they'll likely give it to you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I'm always paying my bills one week before the due date. It's not good to pay on date bills payers fall in line. But I pay to its authorized site or office. It's near home, walking distance, 10 minutes walk.

Back