PayLater: Helpful or Not

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
PayLater buy now pay later is a feature of e-commerce and marketplaces that are promoted to increase their sales turnover. This PayLater feature is also known as installment purchases. If you buy goods using the Paylater feature, you can pay for the goods according to the due date, either in full or in installments. For customers, the PayLater feature is very easy to use, no credit card required and the process is fast. Besides these advantages, of course there will be disadvantages of PayLater, such as making debt habits etc. What do you think, PayLater Helpul or not.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayLater buy now pay later is a feature of e-commerce and marketplaces that are promoted to increase their sales turnover. This PayLater feature is also known as installment purchases. If you buy goods using the Paylater feature, you can pay for the goods according to the due date, either in full or in installments. For customers, the PayLater feature is very easy to use, no credit card required and the process is fast. Besides these advantages, of course there will be disadvantages of PayLater, such as making debt habits etc. What do you think, PayLater Helpul or not.
I have heard of this and I have been offered this by many of these companies but have never took advantage of the offer. I used credit cards with rewards which is also A mistake. What happens is you try and buy stuff to get your rewards high and before you know it, your interest is so high monthly that the rewards you earned all year are wiped out with one to two months of interest. Now the stuff you bought , you are not paying double or triple on the items. Think before you buy now and pay a lot later

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I agree with your opinion, often we have to pay a high amount to buy installments either by credit card or PayLater, even 2 times the price it should be. So I think it would be better if we can avoid buying installments or PayLater.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just like the advantage of getting your item or items without making immediate payment but of course there will be disadvantages of making debt habits which is bad now

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I just like the advantage of getting your item or items without making immediate payment but of course there will be disadvantages of making debt habits which is bad now
You're right, PayLater will make it easier for us to get the items we need immediately, even though we don't have money at the moment, the loss is that we have to pay interest and if it's late it will be billed by the debt collector.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buy Now Pay Later is also getting popular here. I've never used it because I only want to buy the things I can afford. That said, I use credit card for cash back. I do not need to pay annual fee for the card and I always pay my credit card bill on time. Never paid any penalties or interest.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
The pay later services is very useful in the sense that it has helped many people to own what they couldn't by paying that smaller amount of money that they can afford in terms of flexible monthly payments plan

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This method of buying makes me restless until I pay up but I have dropped that now because I only want to buy the things I can afford and move away

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
This method of buying makes me restless until I pay up but I have dropped that now because I only want to buy the things I can afford and move away
PayLater raises Pros and Cons, there is convenience about paying, also the negative impact will make the habit of being in debt, those of you who are not used to having debt will certainly not be able to sleep, and make you very anxious.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paylater in my opinion is the same as interest-bearing debt. As for me always staying away from Paylater, it's better for me to save before I decide to buy something. Or if pressed by circumstances, it's better if I borrow money from friends or family without interest. LOL

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course PayLater raises pro which for me is enjoying the item at that time without having to pay but I don't just like the con which is having to still pay or be in debt

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Paylater will be very useful for people who are used to being in debt, but it will be a frightening specter for people who are not used to being in debt, they prefer not to have things, rather than having to owe.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In this part of the world it is called Easy buy. They always give you the opportunity to purchase products and pay installmentally. you can purchase mobile phones and pay little by little on monthly basis.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It could be helpful in the sense that it can help you easily get the things you need. But some people use it as an avenue for incurring debts without paying back thereby putting the business in a difficult situation.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I look at it as loan for short amounts or delay payments. I would not use it except in case of emergency but if people think it is useful for them then let them go.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I've also seen some physical shops that offer this kind of services as well to their customers when they have to pay for items on installment and it helping them to make sales.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It helps to sell faster though but the challenge is always in the capacity to ensure that you are being paid. Humans can be very funny. In my clime, before I agree to a pay later option as a business person, I would ensure that you have given a standing order on your salary account that I be paid immediately your salary enters. Without that, no pay later deal

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Sounds nice and it would definitely be of good help, but for me I would feel very uncomfortable using Whatever i bought, cause I would always have it at the back of my mind that i have not paid for it.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
The PayLater feature may seem convenient, but it can also create a sense of unease. It's natural to feel uncomfortable knowing that you haven't fully paid for something you already possess.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
Here this feature is already present, people are getting benefit from it, but due to its misuse these people put so much restrictions on this feature, now it's not remain very easy here to avail this.

Back