Payment Received

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Congratulations to you,hardwork always pay off.Thanks for the admin and his technical team for keeping their part of the bargain.RIF is growing stronger and stronger each and every day.LET US GO BE CHAMPIONS>>>>

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations to you,hardwork always pay off.Thanks for the admin and his technical team for keeping their part of the bargain.RIF is growing stronger and stronger each and every day.LET US GO BE CHAMPIONS>>>>
Definitely, RIF is going stronger and better, and we all are all champions, and we would surely keep winning, irrespective of the circumstances.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Definitely, RIF is going stronger and better, and we all are all champions, and we would surely keep winning, irrespective of the circumstances.
You are right,we are all Champions in our own ways,do not tempt me go deeper by asking what do you exactly mean by saying irrespective of our situations.That is a very big statement that one may want to know a little bit more on that>>>>>

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Something good must be maintained and cared for properly, as well as RIF, we also have to participate in maintaining it, so RIF must be kept away from spam, plagiarism, cross posting and AI content.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Congratulations for that your Payment my friend. Its very motivating to see payment proofs like this that is processed instantly. I will soon post my payment proof as soon as I requested for one.
Post automatically merged:

Something good must be maintained and cared for properly, as well as RIF, we also have to participate in maintaining it, so RIF must be kept away from spam, plagiarism, cross posting and AI content.
I absolutely agrees with you 100%. RIf is a very important resources that we have in our generation. It's among the most valuable resources that it's very hard to find out there. Let's embrace Rif for sure.

Last edited:
Back