Question Payment

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wanted to put in a formal request and ask if things have been resolved with the banking yet, for those who are still experiencing pending payments? @Jordan look forward to your response. Thank you in advance! :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I also have not received my June payment which I requested when @Jordan was on his urgent vacation. He told me after 24 hours but it is almost 2 weeks of waiting. It's a small amount only $24 but you know it is ot easy to even raise $1 in three days. What I received was my August earnings, $20, and the proof of payment was already posted here I think first week of September . But I could wait.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have learnt a thing or two from this thread and it makes alot more sense,i was of the idea that things would normalize in certain areas of the forum and above all communication because it is what is of essential importance.But i think we still have a few things that need to be dealt with and once that is hormanized then things would slowly be getting back to normal.

I would encourage the general members slow down on reaching more of their withdrawal threshold and concentrate on what is needed to have the forum back on it's feet and functionality in all circles.

We have made a lot of money on RIF and the admin has paid without fail but as long as we do not know what the future of RIF after such a set back it was hit with then it is premature to start posting,commenting and making withdraws when there is a backlog of so many payments and other improvements that needs to be done.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I hope that things are resolved soon and everyone waiting for the payment get it soon..The site has come up after so much challenges. Jordan might need some time to settle down things. Some comment from him will assure those who are waiting for their payment.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope still not paid he sais he will go to a bank or something if the problem is not resolved it was truly a while more than 2 months seems too much to me

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The same as mine 😔
One of your payments did get sent.

However, I understand there is another one. But a lot of your posts act like you haven't received anything.

Here are the 5 users that still need to be paid:
AruneBend
Capri
Starmix (Second payment)
Suba
Devin

Besides Devins, all the withdraws are of minimal amount. There is no reason for me not to pay them.

The amount of money that I had paid out when we got RIF back online, was almost half of our entire total payouts for the entirety of the site to date. Which is quite a lot to do in one day. So I apologize for the issues that it had caused to make those payments all in one day. Trust me, I would much rather be able to use my money then have it locked out. However, it's being worked on.

Needless to say, due to the issues, I had to make an unfortunate announcement:

We have made a lot of money on RIF and the admin has paid without fail
I think this should be the most important sentence in this thread.

Back