PayPal exchange

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is widely accepted but it is not accepted in all country. Like in my country, we have problem with it so that is why most of us are buying PayPal account or using some other means to open an account and with this it is hard for us to withdraw to bank account.
Is there any where we can exchange our PayPal fund to other payment processor or cryptocurrency?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
PayPal is widely accepted but it is not accepted in all country. Like in my country, we have problem with it so that is why most of us are buying PayPal account or using some other means to open an account and with this it is hard for us to withdraw to bank account.
Is there any where we can exchange our PayPal fund to other payment processor or cryptocurrency?
I dislike the fact that Pay Pal is not accepted here. I would gave been working on high paid websites.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would have been nice if I had a PayPal account that would enable to withdraw my earnings from the site forumcoin, referral index forum but it is not available with my region.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
It would have been nice if I had a PayPal account that would enable to withdraw my earnings from the site forumcoin, referral index forum but it is not available with my region.
You can trade with some people on forum coin and trade cryptocurrency with them. You can check the website to see those who offer exchange. You will surely find people who do that

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can trade with some people on forum coin and trade cryptocurrency with them. You can check the website to see those who offer exchange. You will surely find people who do that
well it is because of things like this that made me not to be active on forumcoin if not I would have been a bit active there and a bit active here so I can manage my time well and make more from the two platforms.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
well it is because of things like this that made me not to be active on forumcoin if not I would have been a bit active there and a bit active here so I can manage my time well and make more from the two platforms.
You should begin to get active on the platform because it is a very good one and you can make a little money in a day you didn't 5 minutes or more than depending on how you want it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
If you already have a Paypal account and are going to exchange Paypal funds to crypto you can take advantage of the Trade Station feature on RIF, or you can also buy crypto on p2p exchanges, such as Binance. Currently, most Earning Sites use PayPal payments, so it is difficult for us to replace PayPal with others such as Payeer or airtm.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have the same problem since my PayPal was terminated months ago, but I do just as well with Amazon Gift Cards and I buy a lot from them anyway, so it's just like having Fiat Cash.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
If you already have a Paypal account and are going to exchange Paypal funds to crypto you can take advantage of the Trade Station feature on RIF, or you can also buy crypto on p2p exchanges, such as Binance. Currently, most Earning Sites use PayPal payments, so it is difficult for us to replace PayPal with others such as Payeer or airtm.
I think PayPal has gotten to the point that nothing can replace it at the moment but will never can talk about the future because there are new platforms coming up and they will surely want to be better than PayPal

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think PayPal has gotten to the point that nothing can replace it at the moment but will never can talk about the future because there are new platforms coming up and they will surely want to be better than PayPal
I replaced PayPal with BitCoin and I am not looking back. Anything is better than doing business with crooks that have no regard for their long-term customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I replaced PayPal with BitCoin and I am not looking back. Anything is better than doing business with crooks that have no regard for their long-term customers.
Some people actually complain about people that it bans some people or blocked the account even without informing them which means that the money in the account is gone

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people actually complain about people that it bans some people or blocked the account even without informing them which means that the money in the account is gone
True story, I was one of those people twice with my regular account frozen for six months with $900 I could not use and another micro-payments account with $200 they confiscated saying it was to cover losses they suffered and no further explanation. I did business with a Crypto Exchange to trade Bitcoin for PayPal. Now that is a common transaction that even PayPal themselves allows.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
In July 2022, PayPal was also blocked in my country, although not for long, because it was deemed not to have a permit or to be registered with an electronic system operator, but now Paypal has been officially registered with the government.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
True story, I was one of those people twice with my regular account frozen for six months with $900 I could not use and another micro-payments account with $200 they confiscated saying it was to cover losses they suffered and no further explanation. I did business with a Crypto Exchange to trade Bitcoin for PayPal. Now that is a common transaction that even PayPal themselves allows.
Honestly, it is enough to discourage you from using PayPal. Imagine losing your money and it is not as if they will give you the money back. I wonder why they always do that

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is also restricted in my country and i really dislike this because i cannot work on some of the websites i want to work on because the only payment method available is PayPal.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
PayPal is also restricted in my country and i really dislike this because i cannot work on some of the websites i want to work on because the only payment method available is PayPal.
I dislike it too and I don't even like the fact that it is the major payment methods of most forums or most platforms out there so it makes me feel like I am left out because I cannot work on them

Back