PayPal is now allowing users to transfer to cryptocurrency wallets

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is now allowing United States account holders to transfer to cryptocurrency wallets. According to the source, PayPal is still experimenting on the new features. Therefore, before two years now, everybody that have PayPal account can be able to transfer money from PayPal to cryptocurrency wallets.
PayPal is one of the major critics of cryptocurrency but recent happening have shown that cryptocurrency is here with us. PayPal to remain relevant have no option but to add cryptocurrency features to their platform.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
Wow, that is good news for everyone especially those whose payment is sent through crypto. Let us hope that it could be done earlier. PP understood that accepting crypto could mean so much to them. They would have a high fee.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal as a business entity is very pragmatic. They can see that it would be genuinely impossible to fight the crypto currency evolution and succeed. They put in flexibility and join the train.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a case of PayPal recognizing the wave of innovation that cryptocurrency is bringing to the business clime. And adapting themselves to key in to this innovation. This is very reasonable of PayPal.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.610
This is something new to ponder. If I have a crypto transaction, I will use this feature without not doubt. I will check it later and thanks for the information.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I bet paypal is deducting a huge chunk of money in exchange for permitting these transactions. If anyone is aware of the fees involved, please share here to assist others in making informed decisions.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great news, people have actually been wishing for this for long, this development will allow users withdraw their funds to their cryptocurrency wallet and not always to their bank.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whatever benefits or advantages PayPal izs offering its users, it is non of our concern in Nigeria. Despiteall our pleas to the management of PayPal to lift the ban on Nigeria, PayPal refused. It can only Allow Nigerians to send money in their account but cannot use same account to receive money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
Probably they have gone though it all and they have seen that they would make more money by adding this as part of their services. Then again I can't use PayPal over here so am not excited in anyway about it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
I think Paypal allows US and UK users to buy crypto with funds, choose crypto during check out as well as transfer crypto to external wallets. Sadly, I am not based in the US or UK.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.000
PayPal is taking chance in crypto market while Crypto, Binance and many others stop deposits in US since SEC start attack crypto exchange services like Binance. This affect on Bitcoin price.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is now allowing United States account holders to transfer to cryptocurrency wallets. According to the source, PayPal is still experimenting on the new features. Therefore, before two years now, everybody that have PayPal account can be able to transfer money from PayPal to cryptocurrency wallets.
PayPal is one of the major critics of cryptocurrency but recent happening have shown that cryptocurrency is here with us. PayPal to remain relevant have no option but to add cryptocurrency features to their platform.
That's a good development. It goes to show that it's now considering crypto currency as one of the medium in internet business. Just want to know can we also send crypto to Paypal?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
PayPal is taking chance in crypto market while Crypto, Binance and many others stop deposits in US since SEC start attack crypto exchange services like Binance. This affect on Bitcoin price.

The simple truth is that it will be very hard to deny how relevant cryptocurrency is becoming in the world today and that is the reason why people have accepted it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This means that we can use the funds in our paypal accounts to buy crypto? This was just a matter of time and I even think paypal came to the party a little too late.

Back