$PEPE & $RUG are the reigning meme coins.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As it stands right now the two recently airdropped meme coins are trending on the crypto net beating the likes of $SUI and $ARB which made a lot I people get good riches in the crypto world which I missed all as I went off the net in the few days that the coins were being airdropped and it is heartbreaking.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
As it stands right now the two recently airdropped meme coins are trending on the crypto net beating the likes of $SUI and $ARB which made a lot I people get good riches in the crypto world which I missed all as I went off the net in the few days that the coins were being airdropped and it is heartbreaking.
So pained that I didn't get to participate in the meme coin airdrop, I have not really benefited from airdrops, but I hope to be participating and getting qualified real soon.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Unfortunately, I can't find the whitepapers/sites of the two coins namely $PEPE & $RUG, even I can't find them on CoinmarketCap and no search results on Google search. Even though these two coins provide an airdrop, the value will certainly be very small. Because I didn't find a basic reason so I can't comment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't know anything about this memecoins but I think it is high time to carry out personal investigation on them.
I'm assuming the two meme coins are just local tokens that haven't been released or published yet so a Google search won't be able to provide any information either, even if there is an airdrop reward it won't be of any value.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm assuming the two meme coins are just local tokens that haven't been released or published yet so a Google search won't be able to provide any information either, even if there is an airdrop reward it won't be of any value.
Thanks for sharing! it is important to carry out personal investigations on these memecoins.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I missed the airdrop and also regret not participating early enough, by now I would have accumulated a lot of funds to cater for one or two things, and to think of it, I'm just getting to know these coins for the first time, but however, we continue until we hit the jackpot.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I missed the airdrop and also regret not participating early enough, by now I would have accumulated a lot of funds to cater for one or two things, and to think of it, I'm just getting to know these coins for the first time, but however, we continue until we hit the jackpot.
The same thing is applicable to me because I missed the AirDrop as well.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
This publication is already old and today I agree with you, I have seen them mentioned in so many places that it is totally true, they are the reigning meme coins today, the most purchased so to speak and the ones that most seriously take into account what are memes made into coins, I haven't bought any yet but when I have some money left over, take it for granted that I will

Back