Percentage of Organic Traffic on Your Site

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
How much organic traffic does your website receive? Some of my websites receive up to 40 percent organic traffic, these websites are mostly blogs. I do not receive any search traffic on my forums, except one. Interestingly, the forum that receives organic traffic has just 1.7 percent organic traffic, and the traffic mainly comes from Baidu search and not from Google search.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
My site don't receive almost non traffic from search engines. I must work on SEO plus make some changes in structure like add topic title. It is great if you have so much organic traffic. You can sell site much easier later. Also you don't have to spend much money on marketing. Forums have much less organic traffic since posts are shorter and have less value than long blog articles.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I do not own any website yet, so my website does not receive any organic traffic. Getting about 40% organic traffic is a really nice thing. I believe it will improve with time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I currently don't own websites. However driving the right traffic, organic to the website as the webmasters is highly recommended by the the most adnetworks out there Google AdSense being one of them.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have been hesitant about working on my blog. Once I learnt that you may only be making less than $10 per month despite putting in hours to work on it, it stopped being appealing.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I am not sure the percentage of organic traffic that is coming to my forum but I do know that I am seeing an increase of hits every day which shows that what I am doing is working very well.

Is there any way you can check to see how much traffic is organic? I used to know a way but it seems that is not available anymore.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Ideally organic traffic should account for 50-70% of your overall site visits. Higher proportions signal better content quality, authority and engagement benchmarks appealing to search engines. Supplement further with cost-efficient paid channels driving conversions while nurturing SEO. If site depends too heavily on advertising instead (>70%), site improvements become paramount to increase sustainable organic visibility over reliance on ads.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I am not sure the percentage of organic traffic that is coming to my forum but I do know that I am seeing an increase of hits every day which shows that what I am doing is working very well.

Is there any way you can check to see how much traffic is organic? I used to know a way but it seems that is not available anymore.
I check my traffic through Google Analytics. I think there is no other tool as good as Google Analytics to check traffic data for your website. It not only gives you a detailed analysis of traffic source but also location, even the device used.

Back