Perfect decision in business

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Decision in business is vital. It is where you guarantee yourself free from hassles and doubts from your way and plan. Some decisions must be made impulsively, it is crucial to the interest of your customers and yourself as the business operator. One perfect decision you could make for yourself is not to allow customers to buy in credit. It is critical in your business. You do not know yet the culture of the mind of that customer if a good payor or not. What will happen to your profit that is rolled out from the sales? Foremost, the worst thing is if the creditor never pays and declares himself broke?
Customers may default on their payments, leading to losses for the business. This risk increases if customers have a poor credit history or financial instability.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Customers may default on their payments, leading to losses for the business. This risk increases if customers have a poor credit history or financial instability.
That's why we need to be very careful in our decision whether to allow credit to customers or but. It's crucial to our capital.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Your time in- time out is unique. Six in the morning is too early but it's normal for the public school teachers here for classes start at 6:30.

Yes, for the teachers it's normal time here too. I like morning shifts as I get lots of time in the evening for myself and to spend with the family.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Yes, for the teachers it's normal time here too. I like morning shifts as I get lots of time in the evening for myself and to spend with the family.
I am teaching at the tertiary level so we have plenty of free time because we only enter the classroom according to the schedules given to us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Credit is never good in business. It also does not happen in malls and big stores. It mostly happens in small stores which is why it never becomes big store because of the bad creditors.
Post automatically merged:

Perfect decision done in business will bear good fruits, the landslide sales and customer retention. It must be worth to explore.
Post automatically merged:

Perfect decision done in business will bear good fruits, the landslide sales and customer retention. It must be worth to explore.

Last edited:
Back