Place that you want to revisit?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to revisit is Cabilao, Bohol, Philippines.
I miss being there esp I have some memories with my late grandpa.
That place is peaceful and perfect place to hide because there's some area there that there's no signal, but its fun because of the sea and the view of it.

How about yours?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I owuld love to revisit Namibia. That place is just wonderful. I had a great time the last time I was there. We where only there for seven days but through out the seven days I had the best time, the boat cruise, time at the beach. The hotel we stayed at was a stone throw away from the beach so waking up to the sound of water in the morning was so wonderful. The food, the activities.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope you can visit there sometime. I don't have any such memories or plans to revisit any place like that
True. Maybe someday but we'll see. I miss a peaceful life.
Post automatically merged:

I owuld love to revisit Namibia. That place is just wonderful. I had a great time the last time I was there. We where only there for seven days but through out the seven days I had the best time, the boat cruise, time at the beach. The hotel we stayed at was a stone throw away from the beach so waking up to the sound of water in the morning was so wonderful. The food, the activities.
Sounds fun we have something in common we both like at the sea. I miss doing like that though.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to revisit is Cabilao, Bohol, Philippines.
I miss being there esp I have some memories with my late grandpa.
That place is peaceful and perfect place to hide because there's some area there that there's no signal, but its fun because of the sea and the view of it.

How about yours?
I want to revisit Idaho. So many beautiful hiking trails, scenery, you don't get honked at when you're driving cause nearly the whole population in Idaho is Mormon. Genuine nice people, and I want to revisit maybe Nevada. Aside from being close to Vegas, I just want to be there for the haunted places that are there. So much history. I have lots of memories from those places. Those are my favorite places to revisit.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to revisit Idaho. So many beautiful hiking trails, scenery, you don't get honked at when you're driving cause nearly the whole population in Idaho is Mormon. Genuine nice people, and I want to revisit maybe Nevada. Aside from being close to Vegas, I just want to be there for the haunted places that are there. So much history. I have lots of memories from those places. Those are my favorite places to revisit.
Oh. Sounds you have a fun that time. I knew you would include a haunted places.🤭
Btw we found some place in Cabilao, Bohol, Philippines that the house was abandoned it was near to the hotel we stayed last time that's why I wanted to re visit there.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh. Sounds you have a fun that time. I knew you would include a haunted places.🤭
Btw we found some place in Cabilao, Bohol, Philippines that the house was abandoned it was near to the hotel we stayed last time that's why I wanted to re visit there.
AHhh How fun, Lots of places I have in mind to revisit but those two are the main ones. Hope to see the abandoned house some day. Such a good question.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
AHhh How fun, Lots of places I have in mind to revisit but those two are the main ones. Hope to see the abandoned house some day. Such a good question.
Why thank you dear?
I wish we have a lot of time to explore there but it was too late because we're leaving that time and go somewhere else to that place.
But yeah we're having fun that time though

Back