PLACES YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Truly all the places that you made mention of are good place for one to make money from but the only thing there is if one understands how to make use of those places to make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, you are right, because not all students come from wealthy families. So there are some of them who make food and sell it at school. I appreciate this, because it's not easy to sell while going to school.

I was never from a wealthy family too and I did my very best to support my parents putting me through University.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also don't come from a rich family, I try to offset my parents' expenses by looking for a school scholarship. Because I couldn't sell at school, I didn't have the courage at that time.

Unfortunately it is always very difficult for you to get a school scholarship here in my country which makes it all realistic for people to be looking for the opportunity.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Unfortunately it is always very difficult for you to get a school scholarship here in my country which makes it all realistic for people to be looking for the opportunity.
Yes, you're right, it's not easy but I have no other choice but to study well so that my achievements are good, so that I will get a scholarship from the school.

Back