Please cut the knots out!!!

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not sure if this goes here, still learning my way round here.

Just gave my very long hair a mega good brush this morning, full of knots and tangles.

Just made me remember when I was a young girl with long hair and my mother used to brush it, I would say please cut the knots out if she was tugging far too hard, obviously at a young age not realizing that it would show as I couldn't see the back of my head. If she had done that everyday I would have had no hair left.
If I used to put my hand on the back of my head to try to stop it hurting so much she would smack my hand with the plastic pink hairbrush

Do you have any hair stories like this from when you were young?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was 2 years old, my hair was too long. My sister disliked it that she cut my hair short made a bangs. I cried so hard hehe.
And is your hair now long again?

My daughter 2 used to be able to sit on her hair when she was at primary school

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your daughter is so lovely then. Have you introduced your daughter to the Mylot people?
She isn't into things like this, tried to get her to do an easy survey site where all you did was take photos and she didn't want to do it.

Talk about the family quite a bit over there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
She isn't into things like this, tried to get her to do an easy survey site where all you did was take photos and she didn't want to do it.

Talk about the family quite a bit over there
She has her own way and style. Young people this time are full of freedom.

Back