Podcasting

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.365
If you know how to cope with unique or interesting topics that would work well in a podcast, then you should consider starting a podcast as a side hustle. What about relationships and video games, do you enjoy either? Curious about starting a business and taking risks? You can rest assured that many others share your interests and would enjoy listening to your Podcast channel on their commute.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
If you know how to cope with unique or interesting topics that would work well in a podcast, then you should consider starting a podcast as a side hustle. What about relationships and video games, do you enjoy either? Curious about starting a business and taking risks? You can rest assured that many others share your interests and would enjoy listening to your Podcast channel on their commute.
Wow! This is a better idea but I always wonder how they make money from it since they are not selling anything

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Interesting thread, starting a podcast as a side business, now there are many sites out there that share complete guides on how to make a podcast, especially for beginners. Of course we need equipment and software to make good podcasts and have lots of listeners.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
Interesting thread, starting a podcast as a side business, now there are many sites out there that share complete guides on how to make a podcast, especially for beginners. Of course we need equipment and software to make good podcasts and have lots of listeners.
That's true there are videos that guide new users in podcasting. Podcasting isn't new it's been used and introduced years ago.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing of podcasting but have not venture into it. Is is similar to video creation?. In what way is it different from video creation and how can money be made from it?.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I have been hearing of podcasting but have not venture into it. Is is similar to video creation?. In what way is it different from video creation and how can money be made from it?.
I also have not ex[eroenced podcasting only video recording but not monetizing, it is a requirement in my workforce.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.570
I always thought about it before. But I am not ready to be exposed through podcasting. I will need to find a great theme for this matter.

Back