New 🚩 Poetry London isn't paying

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I felt so bad about a poetry site named Poetry London. They required me to join on their yearly poetry contest. I submitted lengthy poems for their perusal. I was also instructed to write non entry poems for the contest and they assured they will pay me and others, but until this time, I never received a note of payment from them after I submitted my entries month of August. I may claim it a scam.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Did they promise to pay for every poem you submitted, or did they say you would be paid if your poetry is shortlisted or wins the contest? Maybe they did not like your entry, so they are not publishing them and not paying for your entries.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Did they promise to pay for every poem you submitted, or did they say you would be paid if your poetry is shortlisted or wins the contest? Maybe they did not like your entry, so they are not publishing them and not paying for your entries.
They promised all poets to get paid but they were not true to their words. It seems they scammed the poets. Then, I noticed their website disappeared.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
They promised all poets to get paid but they were not true to their words. It seems they scammed the poets. Then, I noticed their website disappeared.
Hmmm I can relate with this though but was there a specific time frame as to when they would pay? If there was none it's possible that they might still pay later on though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Hmmm I can relate with this though but was there a specific time frame as to when they would pay? If there was none it's possible that they might still pay later on though.
The administrator announced that poets would receive the pay at the end of the month, but it's been two months and there is no pay sent to us, so I conclude, it is a scam.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It's unfortunate that the pay has not been sent out yet. Two months is a long time to wait for payment, and it's understandable to question the legitimacy of the website.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
If I checked same site as you (you should share link). In contest rules it say only first three best will be awarded. Here are prizes. It don't say anywhere else how they will pay everybody.
1703541819172.png

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I did not join their international poetry contest but joined as a poem contributor. There were many of us and we dunno what happens to our poems. They announced publicly that they would pay us per line but to no avail. We have to patiently wait.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
That is pretty sad there are a lot of sites like these and we must be careful or we might get scammed these days it's hard to find anything legit truly
That's so true, there are many scam sites on the web. Let's hope their activities will be caught and punished harshly. They're useless beings. They're not afraid to commit a sin.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Why don't you share a link from website so other can research and avoid be scammed? Maybe others can find reasons for not pay or dates when payouts will come.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
There are so many sites like this some shows clear scam, some use hidden scam techniques. As I have written so many articles for the website paid for article. These articles are showing excellent number of visits and standard ads are running on it but till date I didn't received any money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
They know how to trick people. They use hidden ways to scam people by saying they will pay but in reality they will only get the materials they need and run away after they get what they want from people.
That is true and I feel insulted by these kinds of people, scammers, and lasers. My poems were as lengthy as what they required from poets. I hope to encounter a legit poetry writing site. it is so tiresome to write a poem only to get scammed.

That is true and I feel insulted by these kinds of people, scammers, and lasers. My poems were as lengthy as what they required from poets. I hope to encounter a legit poetry writing site. it is so tiresome to write a poem only to get scammed.
I wish you all the best on your endeavors finding a legit people / sites to pay you with your efforts in writing poems. It is not easy to write poems. I used to write poems in Filipino during my high school days. As I was inspired with the piece I used during the event in school. I was in my sophomore year when I joined. I represented the whole 2nd year. I was announced as winner. But after the program, the host approached me and told me I won 2nd place.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I wish you all the best on your endeavors finding a legit people / sites to pay you with your efforts in writing poems. It is not easy to write poems. I used to write poems in Filipino during my high school days. As I was inspired with the piece I used during the event in school. I was in my sophomore year when I joined. I represented the whole 2nd year. I was announced as winner. But after the program, the host approached me and told me I won 2nd place.
That was a disaster, a wrong announcement, they are wrong people with favoritism. I have another adventure this time and that is to write fiction. I started now writing horror fiction to be submitted to Flash Fiction writing site.

Back