Points system disappeared?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I can't seem to understand what's going on with the points system because I'm not getting any points so far.

What could be wrong?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was just looking into this situation. It appears as if the points system decided to take a poop and completely disappear. I am able to locate all the files, so once this issue is resolved the points will return back to normal and there will be no permanent problems.

I will be releasing a sitewide announcement of the points downtime, please bear with me while I try to sort this out.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was just looking into this situation. It appears as if the points system decided to take a poop and completely disappear. I am able to locate all the files, so once this issue is resolved the points will return back to normal and there will be no permanent problems.

I will be releasing a sitewide announcement of the points downtime, please bear with me while I try to sort this out.
Take your time @Devin

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Should we just stop working on the site for now or we should continue posting and we will awarded our points when the system is ok

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To give you guys an update on the situation, this problem should be resolved no later than 48 hours. Please continue to bear with us, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It's definitely taking longer than expected because our outsourced programmer is away for the weekend.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
To give you guys an update on the situation, this problem should be resolved no later than 48 hours. Please continue to bear with us, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It's definitely taking longer than expected because our outsourced programmer is away for the weekend.
Dear Devin, thank you for letting us know. Please do not worry. Take your time. :)

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Ai captain,we would always want to feel safe regardless the storms we face.If you have assured us that the backend development team has this under control then we will wait awhile.๐Ÿ˜

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Have also noticed that every technical glitch seems to be up and running,thanks for the team working tirelessly to restore everything back to normal.I am sure now we await to be credited for the points we made or accumulated earlier.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Glad to see everything back to normal and now everyone can start posting their valuable comments and threads and start earning but don't forget to follow the rules

Back