Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we were just approved for a new advertising network. Fortunately, this advertising network supposedly pays really well compared to others. According to the website, it pays $4.00 for every 1,000 popunder advertisements. With this being said, I've noticed that this doesn't cause issues on desktop, however, it may become annoying on mobile. This advertiser will cause a popunder advertisement for nearly every interaction you make on the website.

If you guys are able to handle this, please let me know. If you guys feel as if it's too much, I'll remove it. It was just an excellent way to earn revenue to pay you guys and cover all future contests such as our current November contest! :)

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Devin

sleepyjey

Complete Stranger
Nov 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Popunders are in general annoying. I find it appears only on some pages. What is the frequency cap per IP or user that you have set?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I find that annoying to be honest but if it can help the website generate more revenue then I am fine and will adjust myself to it and it's not too bad and because I know it will ultimately help me earn more because of the increase in revenue I will adjust.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think this popunder is working differently at different intervals as I was just away from my computer for a minute and when I came back I was unable to open chrome and the reason was this Popunder opened as many as 12 tabs in which it was mining or doing something so I am not sure if it's safe or is it safe and I will wait for others to comment as now I am facing small issues but I hope we can adjust to let the website make more revenue.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think this popunder is working differently at different intervals as I was just away from my computer for a minute and when I came back I was unable to open chrome and the reason was this Popunder opened as many as 12 tabs in which it was mining or doing something so I am not sure if it's safe or is it safe and I will wait for others to comment as now I am facing small issues but I hope we can adjust to let the website make more revenue.
Switch to Brave Browser I could not even login to account or even browse any page without Brave Browser.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will see but I love chrome LOL and cannot betray with it

I Love You Heart GIF by pikaole

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These advertisements have been disabled. I’m checking to see if there’s a way to disable these ads on mobile but leave for PC. If not, we will keep looking. :)

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Little annoying trough smartphone but after 3 times it don't show up annymore. Using Opera browser with ad block disabled.
Post automatically merged:

Did you remove that ad network? I don't get any pop under on smartphone anymore.

Last edited:
Back