Possible ways to become a millionaire

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Each one of us tries to become millionaires so by all means we do our best we think leads us to achieve our dreams no matter how hard and how long it takes us to achieve. There are 10 possible ways to lead us to millions: 1. Start a Successful Business 2. Invest in the Stock Market 3. Invest in Real Estate
4. Develop High-Income Skills 5. Save and Invest Over Time 6. Ride Economic Waves 7. Get Out of Debt, and 8. Cut Down on Expenses. Can you manage to do these all just to achieve your goal of becoming a millionaire? the challenge is yours.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
It's very difficult to get breakthrough I tried my level best to become rich. And if truly speaking it is long time since then I am trying to do so. I feel as can become billionaire by cryptocurrency market or stock trading.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Crypto and trading could be the possible ways for us to become millionaires. Let us hope and always observe the market because the prices always fluctuate. it is also better to invest more and save more.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
It might take a long time but if you invest money and compound your return on your investment, you might become a millionaire someday. You can also become a millionaire through a business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Making investments in things like real estate is a good way to become a millionaire. Forex trading is also another one, I know some persons who have made it huge from just forex trading but the risk is extremely high.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You are all right, it isn't easy to become a millionaire but if we strive to make it happen without laziness and discouragement,, we can surely reach our goal no matter how many years it takes.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Making investments in things like real estate is a good way to become a millionaire.
Currently investing in real estate is bad move. Prices are higher than ever. Better wait for a year and then buy property and rent it. Also invest in real estate require big capital. Not everybody can afford buy apartment for themself. One more for rent is even rare.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Currently investing in real estate is bad move. Prices are higher than ever. Better wait for a year and then buy property and rent it. Also invest in real estate require big capital. Not everybody can afford buy apartment for themself. One more for rent is even rare.
True, but it still depends one the location. Over here yes things are high, but there are still some places where the prices are very fair or even low in most cases, especially in developing areas.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I was told that honestly and regularly, only 1 in 10 people manage to make a lot of money, even become a millionaire! Well I say ten and praise to those who succeed!🏆🏆

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It takes years to become a millionaire but those who won't sacrifice will not achieve their dreams to get rich. Owning a business is one road to success to get rich. it is best to save so that someday, there is capital for a desired business or investment.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every entrepreneur starts his business with an investment of money and therefore practically at a loss, but this is done in the hope of being able to overcome what is called the "break even point". From that moment on, the real profit will begin, whether a little or a lot, it depends both on the company itself and on the managerial ability of the business owner.​

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Every entrepreneur starts his business with an investment of money and therefore practically at a loss, but this is done in the hope of being able to overcome what is called the "break even point". From that moment on, the real profit will begin, whether a little or a lot, it depends both on the company itself and on the managerial ability of the business owner.​
You are so right, there are times when an investor suffers losses that will not be permanent, and out of that, the investor becomes smart. He will not allow successive occurrences of losses.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are so right, there are times when an investor suffers losses that will not be permanent, and out of that, the investor becomes smart. He will not allow successive occurrences of losses.
In fact, as you surely know, starting from 2020, i.e. before the covid pandemic and two years later the Russia-Ukraine conflict began, the exponential increase in raw material prices has put many companies in crisis practically all over the world. Those who managed to keep the company without closing were truly skilled businessmen, even though this had to involve enormous sacrifices, including unfortunately the dismissal of many workers.​

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
In fact, as you surely know, starting from 2020, i.e. before the covid pandemic and two years later the Russia-Ukraine conflict began, the exponential increase in raw material prices has put many companies in crisis practically all over the world. Those who managed to keep the company without closing were truly skilled businessmen, even though this had to involve enormous sacrifices, including unfortunately the dismissal of many workers.​
That is also the picture of the businesses here, many were closed and workers were retrenched. There were many of them but they were thankful for jobs online. They are now enjoying life working at home remotely. Soon they can have a business of their own and may succeed in becoming rich.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All this are really part of the way to become a millionaire but it is not always guarantee you becoming a millionaire and you can engage in something outside the listed way and still become successful

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Developing high-income skills and cutting off expenses are strong strategies to become a millionaire. Hard work and consistency is required to achieve your plans. High-income skills derive from high returns on investment. Invest more and save more. Also, live in frugality but in a healthy way.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing we all have to know is that we would always grow financially if we make the right moves. Keep investing, saving and running your business properly, you would move from thousands to hundreds of thousands to millions.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I am interested in exploring forex or crypto trading in the future. However, before I dive in, I plan to take some time to educate myself about the market and save up some money to make an investment.

Back