Not open for further replies.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.950
Raw Dex
$0.085
Two of my posts were removed today as I got the notifications for the same. But I will appreciate it if I come which are those posts and the reason for the removal so that I may improve myself. Requesting admin to look at it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is so sad, it will be better to inform the member first that his or her post will be removed because of some grounds that are against the site's standard and not just to delete it. It is also hurting and discouraging. Just think about the contents of that post to get clarified by your own understanding.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Two of my posts were removed today as I got the notifications for the same. But I will appreciate it if I come which are those posts and the reason for the removal so that I may improve myself. Requesting admin to look at it.
I will search through and see what I can find out once I get time here in a little bit. With that being said, do you remember the thread title or thread URL’s in which your posts were deleted? This will make the search easier.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I don't remember it. I trying to check it bit not able to find them.
I was able to locate them, I am sending you a personal message with feedback regarding both post deletions.

With that being said, I am going to close this thread, if you require further assistance please respond to the PM I send you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back