Postbucks Forum removes login bonus

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earlier you used to earn daily login bonus From the website but they removed it without any announcement and even daily post limit was attached and formal announcement was made later which is another thing that was not taken care of by the website.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Earlier you used to earn daily login bonus From the website but they removed it without any announcement and even daily post limit was attached and formal announcement was made later which is another thing that was not taken care of by the website.
This is not nice. I think a lot of use as always love to get login bonus so that they will be motivated to work for the day

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The site owner complained of not making enough money from the paid to post forum and that could be reason why he removed the daily login bonus which is reasonable.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Different forum owners have different policies and he must have reasons for doing such a thing which is best known to him but I still believe that information should be passed to members on any developments.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The site is like a ghost town only 2 or 4 people active. I am a member there but not around there for 2 weeks. The site owner must change his plans and do innovations.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Ooh I guess it is because people are not really using the website since he is too strict.
You are very correct, he is just too strict because there are some certain things that you would you need to handle with leniency. There was a time I was responding to a trading section which is not the real forum posting and I was penalised. One of his moderators is here too.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Well, we need to know that no rule is permanent with sites. That's the policy on every sites they are always stating that any rule can be removed at any time. So we need to take note

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that it is in the discretion of the website owner to decide to offer the bonuses in the first place and it's also all up to him to decide to remove it for some reasons that are best known to him.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes i noticed this as well. I am not really active there at the moment though but i noticed after they had some issues with the earning system, the site was reset or something like i have stopped earning when i post since then.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site owner complained of not making enough money from the paid to post forum and that could be reason why he removed the daily login bonus which is reasonable.
It is better that he remove it and put limit tm what people will earn there than nit paying members.
I have stopped working there since he just banned me for doing nothing

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You are very correct, he is just too strict because there are some certain things that you would you need to handle with leniency. There was a time I was responding to a trading section which is not the real forum posting and I was penalised. One of his moderators is here too.
Well, I am the moderator you are talking about. I am also a moderator here. Do you really think we should allow members to post anywhere on the site and still reward them? Do you think we should not penalize members who are posting AI-generated content or copied content? Do you think we should allow poorly written content that doe snot bring any value to the discussion and also no traffic from external sites? Put yourself in the owner's shoes before you make any kind of conclusion.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as it is a hit to many when an owner of a site, especially a pay-to-post site removes something like a login bonus, they usually do not do it out of spite but more so because they are not making enough from the site at the time to be able to cover the login bonus they were given. It is a shame that they do have to take something like that away but it is something we do have to accept as only the owner knows how much they can afford to pay out.

Back