Postbucks.net pauses Paid to Post Program.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Did anyone ever think that members of postbucks would continue posting after the site suspended paid posting. It is not possible. The site has already turned to a ghost land as it is.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is natural that people would stop posting as it stands. That's because what motivates them to post is already gone. I wish the admin would do something real quick because so many users would be lost.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I have never really been active on the site postbocket before, i tried using the site some time back but was not earning points, so i had to stop. I don't think the site is still functioning though.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Tha site just started becoming interesting with beautiful topics from some new members. And before we could even enjoy, it went down. There were some very interesting people. I know it would come back though.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I didn't even know that the admin has a YouTube channel that he is using to pay users. I really hope youtube restores the channel so that paid to post can resume on postbucks. It would take a month or two.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I totally agree that's why one must continue to develop ones skills so as not to depend only on a few options online. Any site can shut down anytime too

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Paid to post forums are never guaranteed sources of income. Most of the posters do it for fun and mostly enjoy the interaction of the communities on the forum sites.
That's right it's best to enjoy and make the most of it while it last. Anything can happen at these sites at any time, so would be better to get other sources of income as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
This is one of the disadvantages of making money online. You have no idea what might happen today, tomorrow, or the next day. As a result, we must be prepared. I intended to be more active on the website. I made a few comments on threads before discovering that the PTP program had been discontinued. To be honest, it is rather frustrating. It is the second forum website to discontinue the PTP program.
That's how trendri ended their own program without any prior notice. Even postbucks did same. There are no guarantees with these things.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to hear that. Several other forums were closed recently. The income from PTP forums is small, however, they don't pay you even this small amount, which is very sad.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Sorry to hear that. Several other forums were closed recently. The income from PTP forums is small, however, they don't pay you even this small amount, which is very sad.
I think the owners of these websites should have enough budget before they start creating a paid to post forum because it's difficult platform to create.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the owners of these websites should have enough budget before they start creating a paid to post forum because it's difficult platform to create.
Yes, it is true and please take a look at the rules of their forums. They set dozens of rules for users and are very strict, but they only have one task, and that is to pay users, and they don't even do it.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true and please take a look at the rules of their forums. They set dozens of rules for users and are very strict, but they only have one task, and that is to pay users, and they don't even do it.
I think that the things that make the forum not to develop is because of its stringent rules.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that the things that make the forum not to develop is because of its stringent rules.
Yes, strict rules, banning users without warning, changing rules a lot, low income, not paying users on time. All this makes users discouraged. These days, the number of failed forums is much

Back