Not Paying 🚫 Postbucks.net

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.450
Did admin paid all users before reward programs is shut down or he kept money from himself? I guess he will still earn some money from organic traffic forum will continue receive.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Did admin paid all users before reward programs is shut down or he kept money from himself? I guess he will still earn some money from organic traffic forum will continue receive.
He may is earning from google adsense but the money is not enough for pay users participations or even reward program doesn't bring much money as participations are very little in the platform that means the program is not good for earning.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think some users were trapped with some money, but well according to the words of the admin everything may return to normal soon, hopefully so.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.450
If admin decides come back with pop up ads, would you join site again? Most people don't like but in some moments it is necceseray if you want site be stabile. At least in some parts of forum.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
It has been a wonderful paid to post site but they have currently disabled the paying to post service and it's now a free forum site whereby you can post for free

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Post bucks is not paying right now I didn't use it so I don't feel anything but I know that many people liked this forum and it's not paying at the moment

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
How do i get the referral link?
Postbucks is one of popular Pay to post forums and the pay rate is quite similar to Index forum.

You can earn 1 cent per comment and 2 cents per thread and you can get paid at $5 through PayPal and LTC.

I have personally got paid from the website at least 4 times with one payment to arrive and many more coming.
If you are still not part of the website then you can ask me for Referral link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
He may is earning from google adsense but the money is not enough for pay users participations or even reward program doesn't bring much money as participations are very little in the platform that means the program is not good for earning.
Those who were above $5 had the option to get paid but many didn't as they don't like to put admin in unnecessary pressure

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Good that the prefix was changed so that we all know when it is paid and not paying. it is good that the site admin is working something out let the users be hopeful

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
Good that the prefix was changed so that we all know when it is paid and not paying. it is good that the site admin is working something out let the users be hopeful
Yes! people will not waste their time on such platform.
Post automatically merged:

Postbucks is waiting for it reward on YouTube before paying members.

Last edited:
Yes they were paying and only stopped because they are having issues with their Youtube earnings
I hope it will be restored soon so that the users can take advantage of the earnings. Hoping that the owner will find a way to fix the YouTube earning issue. That way, it is a win-win sitiation.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I hope it will be restored soon so that the users can take advantage of the earnings. Hoping that the owner will find a way to fix the YouTube earning issue. That way, it is a win-win sitiation.
It's expected to restore soon and we can expect it to start paying in 1-2 months when their Youtube earnings resume

It's expected to restore soon and we can expect it to start paying in 1-2 months when their Youtube earnings resume
Good to know that. I hope so that it will be restored. Though, I don't post anymore on the site. I believe it will boost traffic again once they start paying members again.

Back