Postbuck's penalty for inactivity- Fair or Unfair.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am ok with the penalty but since no one is liking this move, admin can rethink the penalty and I think they should deduct our earnings instead of deducting $1 straight
Well different admins of post to paid forums have their own way of doing things but it can be advantageous for both the site admin and the members to take note of people concerns too

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
The forum can pay higher reward only when it earns better. Do you think with the kind of posts you see on most paid to post sites, the forum will earn better? Yes, pay rate for topic is less but postbucks pay rate for comments is same as RIF.
I for one know that I make high quality posts on all the forums I work on, postbucks inclusive. The admin seems like he wants compel members to work on the forum. That approach would not even grow the forum. So many people would just abandon their accounts.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
With all these penalties some members of the forum can end up leaving the platform because I feel all these penalties are too much and not suppose to be so
That's the point the admin doesn't know. As far as paid to post forums are concerned, there are so many around and one can easily abandon an account on one. It is not good to be autocratic.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Postbucks has just introduced a penalty of $1 per seven days of non activity on the site. That is to say if you don't log in for 7 days, they deduct $1 from your account. Even if you don't have anything on your account, it would enter negative.

Do you think this penalty is fair? I think it is unfair.
I think this is very unfair. Because sometimes there are things that can make people unable to be active for a while, either because of illness, or there are other matters that cannot be postponed. This kind of regulation will make members uncomfortable.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
This penalty will not fly at all. they need to think of a better penalty about things like these. A user might just be unavoidable absent this should be considered

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
I think this is very unfair. Because sometimes there are things that can make people unable to be active for a while, either because of illness, or there are other matters that cannot be postponed. This kind of regulation will make members uncomfortable.
A person's device can even get spoilt and the person can't login. I am saying this from experience. I lost my device some weeks ago. What if I didn't have another alternative? By the time I would have gotten a new device, I would have been owing the platform like $100.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the point the admin doesn't know. As far as paid to post forums are concerned, there are so many around and one can easily abandon an account on one. It is not good to be autocratic.
But I feel the admin is trying to work towards a creative way that will force members of the forum to make a good post on the site. Still this is not the best approach to do this

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
There are lots of people that I know who have accounts on that platform but won't want to post. They complain about the admin. So it's something he could check. I am sure that site was not a the desert it is now when it started.
But I feel the admin is trying to work towards a creative way that will force members of the forum to make a good post on the site. Still this is not the best approach to do this

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A person's device can even get spoilt and the person can't login. I am saying this from experience. I lost my device some weeks ago. What if I didn't have another alternative? By the time I would have gotten a new device, I would have been owing the platform like $100.
That's right, there are always unexpected things that force other people to be unable to be active there. If this system was implemented, I'm sure many members would leave, because it felt too strict and unfair.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I like to be active in PB, the site owner is not the same as before rude, this time he's dealings with people is just and fair. Try to be active to earn.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
I for one know that I make high quality posts on all the forums I work on, postbucks inclusive. The admin seems like he wants compel members to work on the forum. That approach would not even grow the forum. So many people would just abandon their accounts.
I was not referring to any one particular. I was giving you the general view of the post quality on most PTP sites. If you do not want to post that's fine, no one can force you to post. However, the rule was enforced to build a better community. Users will earn if the site earns, and the site will earn if it has regular users. It is as simple as this.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are lots of people that I know who have accounts on that platform but won't want to post. They complain about the admin. So it's something he could check. I am sure that site was not a the desert it is now when it started.
This penalties that the admin is putting on members can really affect the site and also have a great impact on the revenue, so it is better the admin of the site look into it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think this is a good and fair way to encourage members to stay active in the community. Increasing reward and engaging members in various activities such as contest are more effective. RIF offers $0.050 for daily activity. This is a much better and effective way to encourage members to participate in the forum.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.203
I am not active on post bucks and I think all my earnings may have been reduced and have become zero. But that's fine because I am not going to be on that site ever.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
I am not active on post bucks and I think all my earnings may have been reduced and have become zero. But that's fine because I am not going to be on that site ever.
Did you experience anything bad? You earn $1 on RIF, you earn the same amount on PB as well. You do not even have to pay fees for withdrawal just like here. But it is your choice to not work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yesterday I did well and made some decent money but today I am feeling little tired so I may not post now but have already earned around 10-15 cents in the morning

Back