Postbuck's penalty for inactivity- Fair or Unfair.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
Seven days is too short though, most usually leave it for three months or some one month, i feel seven days is too small as anything can happen that would stop you from being active.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
In my opinion, if only 7 days is not fair, because a member's inactivity can occur such as illness, broken devices, internet trouble which sometimes lasts more than a week, if a month in my opinion is more fair, because there is a long grace period,

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Every website can make their own rules and we need to follow these and we need to understand what promoted admin to make this rule and need to support them and it'll help us too

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.178
This is not fair. They would have set the inactivity time to be 30 days but for 7 days it's a torture to be sincere. Most sites have a 30 days inactivity penality too

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dont like that penalty at all and to answer thread its unfair to the members. What if they have a good reason to be inactive like they have an exam that need their full atention or arent healthy and need sometime off the internet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In a way it's harsh but we need to understand the reason for implementation of this rule and login once in 7 days is not hard but since the website is not ptp now so we won't get penalized for that

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not fair I understand them they want more active peaple but some people don't have time to login everyday plus this forum is boring at least for me there is not much going on there
Post automatically merged:

When I logged on there I always noticed I am alone sometimes two and because of that after posting one reply I leave the site. It seems so creepy site for me if there's no people. The site owner better finds logical attractions or strategies to attract people.
Yup post bucks really did lost popularity sometimes it's infact creppy to post on there since it's so empty I don't find a reason to post there anymore because nobody discuss there it's so boring and plain

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Seven days is too short though, most usually leave it for three months or some one month, i feel seven days is too small as anything can happen that would stop you from being active.
There are some people who may be very busy and they may not be able to check the platform for seven days

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It's not fair I understand them they want more active peaple but some people don't have time to login everyday plus this forum is boring at least for me there is not much going on there
Post automatically merged:

Yup post bucks really did lost popularity sometimes it's infact creppy to post on there since it's so empty I don't find a reason to post there anymore because nobody discuss there it's so boring and plain
POST BUCKS is a good site but the problem now is it stops paying people. The site owner is having problem and is busy at work as a police officer. I'm hoping it operates back for good.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, that's so heartbreaking and very discouraging, because atimes one could find himself in an unavoidable circumstances where you can even stay weeks without touching your phone not to talk of logging in, so I'm my own opinion, it is very unfair.
Postbucks has just introduced a penalty of $1 per seven days of non activity on the site. That is to say if you don't log in for 7 days, they deduct $1 from your account. Even if you don't have anything on your account, it would enter negative.

Do you think this penalty is fair? I think it is unfair.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
From a writer's point of view, it does seem a little unfair to deduct $1 from your earnings, life can get crazy sometimes and there are times you may not be able to be active which could result in you getting penalized for it which is a shame.

From a business point of view, I can understand why they would want to bring in this penalty. Without traffic and contribution, the forum itself would lack in income and then they would struggle to pay out to members even if they were only active a little.

It's a tough situation but you do have to see it from both sides.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Every website can make their own rules and we need to follow these and we need to understand what promoted admin to make this rule and need to support them and it'll help us too
I agree with you, every forum site admin can make the rules according to his wishes, but as members we also have the right to leave the forum site if the rules are considered too strict, or unprofitable, I joined Postbucks.net since it was still called Cryptoable.org but after changing owners and rebranding, I became inactive.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.178
I think this thing is something that is very bad to do to your users that help you in earning a revenue at your forum site. I was part of this and I was really regretfully why I am part of such inhumane forum.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.250
There's no way this would have been fair but it truly shows that some forum owners are not joking as they want the users to be active and serious with working

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's no way this would have been fair but it truly shows that some forum owners are not joking as they want the users to be active and serious with working
Have you realized that an unfortunate circumstance can make one to stay offline for some time. Like yesterday, I was robbed and my devices taken. To add more pains to it, the forums I work on wouid still penaliz me.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.250
That's the problem and consideration that the admin did not consider you need to put different scenarios into consideration before bringing up a rule to avoid sounding insensitive as an admin

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Would the inactivity rule be implemented now that the paid to post program is ineffective. I don't think any admin would be doing that. We are still waiting for some good news from the site.

Back