Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Website Description:
Posting Bay is a high-quality forum posting service website. Posting Bay is similar to 'The Forum Wheel'. It doesn't operate in the exact same way, however, we have various writers who write high-quality content for forum communities. Posting Bay offers a variety of posting packages such as thread-only packages, reply-only packages, and bundled packages. After placing your order, you will receive an email with a spreadsheet that shows you live updates on the progress of your order. If you are not completely satisfied with our services we offer a money-back guarantee!

Are you a Forum Owner?:
Do you own a forum? Are you needing a boost in forum activity? If you answered yes to those questions, you are in the right place! Posting Bay offers a selection of high-quality posting packages. Posting Bay's posting packages will always have two or more writers working on your order. The great thing about Posting Bay is that we will always follow your specifications and requirements. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, you may qualify for our money-back guarantee!

Are you a writer?:
Are you looking for a way to earn some cash? With Posting Bay you can earn cash by posting in online communities (forums). There are no strict requirements and Posting Bay offers a quick and easy cashout process.

We offer a tier system for writers. If you meet our standards by writing high-quality posts while following order details you will progress to a higher tier which means your pay also increases! We offer cashouts via PayPal with a minimum withdrawal of $5.

Referral Index Forum Exclusive Discount?:
When purchasing a package use discount code RIF15 at checkout to receive 15% off your entire order (use this coupon code as many times as you would like). The coupon is not valid with other coupons or promotional offers and can only be used on orders over $20.

Mitchy71

Complete Stranger
Jul 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used This service a few times now for my community and I have to say, a very professional service. Great quality posts and replies. I will be using this service again.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used This service a few times now for my community and I have to say, a very professional service. Great quality posts and replies. I will be using this service again.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the service! :)

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.275
I have registered on this forum but im yet to get any reply from them maybe because of my location. I would have really liked to work on this site any help?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have registered on this forum but im yet to get any reply from them maybe because of my location. I would have really liked to work on this site any help?
Unfortunately, at this specific time, Posting Bay doesn't have any open positions. We currently have a total of 18 writers, and with the way our current processes work, and the number of orders coming in, it would be hard to hire new writers. Basically, there's just not enough work to go around. However, we keep track of all applications, so as soon as a spot becomes available, someone will reach out to you. :)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.275
Unfortunately, at this specific time, Posting Bay doesn't have any open positions. We currently have a total of 18 writers, and with the way our current processes work, and the number of orders coming in, it would be hard to hire new writers. Basically, there's just not enough work to go around. However, we keep track of all applications, so as soon as a spot becomes available, someone will reach out to you. :)
Ok then I keep my fingers crossed I hope I will be among those contacted for this task. Thanks for your response

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin has never scammed me before , service is prompt, courteous, ethical and most professional. @Devin knows how to handle silly worriers like me and put my mind at ease. I'm proud to call him my friend.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only have great things to say about posting bay, it's quite worth your money. Quality on-topic posts, courteous, fast, ethical and professional service and availability from the owner, @Devin my friend. You can reach him via email or PMs on here, in less than 24 hours, a worksheet has been sent to me with my writers assigned to my package, in less than 24 hours, my package is done. I'm very happy with it, my rating : 20/10. Will use this service again in the future, and I highly recommend it to all forum owners for an activity or members boost.

Back