Posting bay.xyz

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read on the forum and am wondering if posting bay site is really working. I heard it is similar to post loop and the forum wheel and I tried joining. I didn't get any ail or message.
Is this forum own by the same person who started posting bay? Or what is the connection?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it so? I am unable to guess how this is possible, when the site is not even bothered to reply.
There is an option I think on the left or right corner of the site and you can check it's members.let me check it again am sure what I saw.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read on the forum and am wondering if posting bay site is really working. I heard it is similar to post loop and the forum wheel and I tried joining. I didn't get any ail or message.
Is this forum own by the same person who started posting bay? Or what is the connection?
I am the owner of Posting Bay. Fortunately, our domain name is no longer .xyz but is rather www.postingbay.com. I've paid out nearly $600 to around 15 to 20 writers since its launch in April of 2022. It's broadcasted as being similar to The Forum Wheel because it does offer writing positions as well as supplies forums with new content. However, it doesn't work exactly the same as The Forum Wheel and Postloop. The Forum Wheel had very specific scripting that allowed users to create an account and begin posting per user-generated guidelines, unfortunately, that specific scripting is no longer available today (the company that made this script is out of business). With that being said, sales have been up and down, so it's hard to continuously add new writers when they aren't necessarily needed @rifman. We do keep all applications on file, so as soon as a position is available we will review applications and send out an email.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I earlier also mentioned that this website is from the admin of referral index forum and we all are aware that the admin is a honest person so we can expect a reply from the admin and glad he did.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am the owner of Posting Bay. Fortunately, our domain name is no longer .xyz but is rather www.postingbay.com. I've paid out nearly $600 to around 15 to 20 writers since its launch in April of 2022. It's broadcasted as being similar to The Forum Wheel because it does offer writing positions as well as supplies forums with new content. However, it doesn't work exactly the same as The Forum Wheel and Postloop. The Forum Wheel had very specific scripting that allowed users to create an account and begin posting per user-generated guidelines, unfortunately, that specific scripting is no longer available today (the company that made this script is out of business). With that being said, sales have been up and down, so it's hard to continuously add new writers when they aren't necessarily needed @rifman. We do keep all applications on file, so as soon as a position is available we will review applications and send out an email.
Oh wow sounds pretty nice though so it's safe for one to just apply down and hope for the best right?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time of hearing about the site. But presently I don't have time to do all the work in the forums I joined, why adding more sites? I want to concentrate on two forums for now until further notice.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
So many people keep adding online jobs but they are unable to stay active on them . It is better to be active on the ones you have and be efficient on them first.

Back