Posting in a forum requires ample time to reach the limit

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That is what I observed. We need to spend much time posting should we want to reach the 1 dollar limit hehehe. It is tiring, right? But at least there is something we get busy with. I am relaxing now in the mall but also doing activities here as my daily routine.Time is gold and not to be wasted by.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
That is what I observed. We need to spend much time posting should we want to reach the 1 dollar limit hehehe. It is tiring, right? But at least there is something we get busy with. I am relaxing now in the mall but also doing activities here as my daily routine.Time is gold and not to be wasted by.
I think it is very tiresome especially for the regular membership. It requires one to make atleast 100 posts, comments to be precise. Whereas in the gold membership is a little bit easier reaching the dollar earning limit as only 50 comments is enough to earn you a dollar per day.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That is so true, and I am planning to upgrade to Gold again. I feel tired of posting numerous posts. I may break my fingers šŸ˜
I think it is very tiresome especially for the regular membership. It requires one to make atleast 100 posts, comments to be precise. Whereas in the gold membership is a little bit easier reaching the dollar earning limit as only 50 comments is enough to earn you a dollar per day.
s s

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Yes, posting on the forum is very time consuming, especially if the member is considering the word limit of 30 words. It takes at least a few minutes to make a particular post.

Back