Posting now is not inspiring

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I feel lazy posting this time. RIF site is enveloped with loneliness. It seems there is a significance ,but I cannot express the significance.Only time can tell. I am missing the busy days on RIF now it looks like a lonely island. No owner that cares😖

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel lazy posting this time. RIF site is enveloped with loneliness. It seems there is a significance ,but I cannot express the significance.Only time can tell. I am missing the busy days on RIF now it looks like a lonely island. No owner that cares😖

What do you mean? What kind of loneliness you feel here. Do you get bored replying to same people? same topics and less interesting topics?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
What do you mean? What kind of loneliness you feel here. Do you get bored replying to same people? same topics and less interesting topics?
I am lonely my beloved pet died 😿😭. I am not inspired this time. My pet kitty is my happiness. He was attacked by a big stray cat early morning. He went out unnoticed by my sister and left Meowieoiutside. He cannot bet on the big cat. He is only 11 months old baby.😭

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am lonely my beloved pet died 😿😭. I am not inspired this time. My pet kitty is my happiness. He was attacked by a big stray cat early morning. He went out unnoticed by my sister and left Meowieoiutside. He cannot bet on the big cat. He is only 11 months old baby.😭
I thought Meoewie is a dog. That crazy big cat is so cruel.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Sorry for your furry friend pet lose is always hard to deal with I hope everything will work out for you I also lost pets and one had disease and it hurt a lot 😭😔 but life goes on

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Sorry for your furry friend pet lose is always hard to deal with I hope everything will work out for you I also lost pets and one had disease and it hurt a lot 😭😔 but life goes on
Thank you so much my friend. I am a little relieved this time by accepting the reality. It's so painful but life must go on. 😔

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Sorry about your loss. It's tough to get over the loss of our fur babies. You have to give yourself some time and space. Time is the biggest healer.
I am not much into online space these days because of work load and other offline obligations.

Back