Pranic Color Healing

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pranic color healing is a form of energy healing that involves using specific colors to balance and harmonize the body's energy centers, also known as chakras. Each color is associated with a different frequency and corresponds to specific qualities and aspects of well-being. Practitioners of pranic color healing use visualization, meditation, and sometimes colored light to help restore energy balance and promote healing. It's based on the belief that imbalances in the body's energy field can lead to physical and emotional ailments, and by applying the appropriate colors, these imbalances can be corrected. It's important to note that pranic color healing is considered an alternative or complementary therapy and should not replace conventional medical treatment when necessary.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of pranic healing but pranic colour healing is new to me. I can understand colours do have an influence on one' s well being. They are mood changers too.
I've read an article about it decades ago. There's nothing to lose if we believe like the orange color is good for treating respiratory problems and yellow for digestive issues.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I've read an article about it decades ago. There's nothing to lose if we believe like the orange color is good for treating respiratory problems and yellow for digestive issues.
You are right. No harm in getting to like colours if they influence our health but colours do bring in cheer. I like the colour blue and I do feel nice wearing those colours

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my first time hearing about it. I hope it is effective.
Colors have healing properties according to the article I've read. For those with heart ailments, the color green will help, orange colour is for respiratory illness, and yellow for issues related to them digestive system snd internal organs.

Back